Author Topic: Handle Bar Switches,,  (Read 2268 times)

Offline Gixerhp

• The Lighting Guy,,,
Handle Bar Switches,,
« on: March 11, 2017, 03:48:20 AM »
Here is a nice little machine shop making some love for motorcycles.

PMR Components

They make a bunch of race parts, and such, and also make these very nice Bar Switches

http://www.pmrcomponents.com/pmrweb_045.htm

They come is different mount left or right, and up to 3 switches Per side, left or right..

Check them out,,

They dont list the Concours 14 But i guaranty that they work, i have ZX14r Master cylinders on My BUSA with them,,

Ill post a Pic later this morning 
No Replacement for Displacement
Bikes are my passion and my hobbie,,
If you need help, and are close,, PM me

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
Re: Handle Bar Switches,,
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 06:18:07 AM »
Wow, those are NICE.  It almost makes me want to add more stuff to the Concours just so I can use them :)
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 06:57:02 AM »
Is there even room on our bars for these switches?

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2017, 07:22:51 AM »
Good point.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Gixerhp

• The Lighting Guy,,,
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2017, 10:36:04 AM »
Im using the same master cylinders on my Busa wit a superbike handle kit, and Yes they work!

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2017, 11:35:38 AM »
Is there even room on our bars for these switches?

Looks like yes.   Since it would replace the front part of the clamp.   This photo isn't ideal, but shows some of the left side, stock.  The switches would just sit over an unused part of the bar, in front of the clutch reservoir.
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2017, 11:46:42 AM »
I'm going to add this to our vendor list if we have one..

Wow, we do and I created it before I lost my mind.  Can't find that either.  Well, at least I found the list...

http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?topic=16034.msg196484#msg196484
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Gixerhp

• The Lighting Guy,,,
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2017, 07:22:36 PM »
You may not be able to use a triple, facing outwards, but as in the Pic a few post before, it would work perfect. A single would work for sure, and wont block the view of the Reservoir  On either side,, clutch and brake!