Concours 1400 (C14) FAQ > Bike/Accessory Reviews

Summer Gloves (Tourmaster Intake Air) 9.5

(1/5) > >>

Conrad:
My son sent me a gift card for Father's day and I needed me some new gloves, so...

After doing a lil research I decided on a pair of Tourmaster Intake Air gloves in Silver (my riding jacket is a Tourmaster Intake Series 2).

The main thing that I was looking for, after protection, was a breathable warm weather glove that would allow plenty of air to flow.

I ordered them from Powersport Superstore via Amazon. When they arrived I tried them on and I wasn't so sure that I had made the right choice. The gloves fit great and seemed to be very well made out of quality materials but they seemed a bit thick to really flow air well.

Once I got out on the bike it was clear that I had made the right choice. These gloves flow a ton of air! On the backs of these gloves there is a 'reverse hood scoop' that creates a low pressure area that helps draw more air through the glove. The palms and fingers are perforated while the backs are mesh. I can really feel the air flow through the entire glove. 

Tourmaster has hit a home run with these gloves! So now, not only am I dashing, debonair, and extremely handsome while riding my bike, I'm also color co-ordinated. These gloves match the colors of my jacket perfectly and keep my hands cool.

These gloves have earned the prestigious, and highly sought after, Conrad Seal of Approval. 

Stasch:

--- Quote ---So now, not only am I dashing, debonair, and extremely handsome while riding my bike, I'm also color co-ordinated.
--- End quote ---

You forgot to add un-assuming and humble.   ::)    Poke:   8)

Conrad:

--- Quote from: Stasch on June 26, 2012, 12:20:29 PM ---

You forgot to add un-assuming and humble.   ::)    Poke:   8)

--- End quote ---

I didn't want it to seem like I was bragging, you know?

Cold Streak:
My girlfriend bought me a pair of those earlier this summer.  Best thing she's done for me, almost.   :P  They are very nice when it's hot out, that's for sure.

Stasch:

--- Quote from: Conrad on June 26, 2012, 12:27:57 PM ---I didn't want it to seem like I was bragging, you know?

--- End quote ---

Snort.  Good one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version