Author Topic: Aerostich Roadcrafter Red and Grey Jacket $170 INCLUDING CONUS SHIPPING !  (Read 1936 times)

Offline bikelee

SOLD SOLD SOLD I have a really nice condition Aerostich Roadcrafter Red and Grey Jacket size 48 custom for sale.  The only thing custom on this jacket is 2 inches were added to the waist. There is some fading here and there but for its age looks great. No road rash. It is broken in and subtle. ALL zippers have their pulls and function perfectly. Velcro holds tight. The lining is perfect. I am 5' 11" and the jacket fit me great when I was 210 lbs. The reason I am selling the jacket is I have lost 30 lbs and it is now too big for me. The sleeves are 27 inches long. It will need shoulder and elbow pads (about $40 from Aerostich). The reflective stripe on the rear has a little damage but still reflects brightly. I am asking $170 INCLUDING CONUS shipping. I take Paypal as a gift. I will ship to Canada but it will be VERY expensive. This jacket is located in Albany NY 12206. Please no returns. If you have any questions or concerns please email me at mishleon@msn.com (which I check once an hour) or just PM me (which I check very infrequently). Thanks for your time and interest !

IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY ON THE RIGHT YOU CAN SEE SOME SLIGHT DAMAGE TO THE REFLECTIVE STRIPE.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 10:03:28 AM by bikelee »

Offline bikelee

Re: Aerostich Roadcrafter Red and Grey Jacket size 48 custom for sale
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 08:03:44 AM »
The only thing custom on this jacket is 2 inches were added to the waist. Thanks !

Offline bikelee

LOWERED THE PRICE BY $50 ! $215 INCLUDING conus SHIPPING   

Offline bikelee

LOWERED THE PRICE TO $170 INCLUDING CONUS SHIPPING !! 

Offline bikelee

SOLD ! Thanks for all the interest.