Author Topic: Cortech sport tail bag FS  (Read 2010 times)

Offline bikelee

Cortech sport tail bag FS
« on: October 21, 2011, 12:39:45 PM »
 8) Cortech Sport Tail Bag for sale. This bag came with a bike I bought but do not need. I think this bag was used by the previous owner maybe a couple of times. It is like new. It is complete with the rain cover, shoulder strap, and security strap. I would like to get $48 plus CONUS shipping. The item is located in Albany NY 12206. Any questions you can PM me or email me at mishleon@msn.com. Thanks

Offline Y0ssarian

• Arena
  • 97% chance of being hit by a piano
Re: Cortech sport tail bag FS
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 01:38:03 PM »
   I have one of these, and they work really well on the rear rack of a C14. It's not so much the added space, it's the convenience of having a space you can get in-n-out of quickly and simply...sort of like a tank bag that you can only use when you stop. Great for drinks, a cheap camera, a hat (for when the helmet is off), earplugs (don't need access to those while underway), etc., etc. The rain cover has a drawstring that you must use, or it will blow off. Attaches to the bike quickly, has two outer pockets and two "wraparound" zippers that allow the center compartment to expand.
The words of the prophets are written on the cylinder walls.

Offline Vic Salisbury

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 08:21:31 PM »
email sent

Thanks!
Vic Salisbury
COG #3673
'97 Concours "Grinch"
Sarasota, FL

Offline Y0ssarian

• Arena
  • 97% chance of being hit by a piano
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 09:38:48 PM »
To wit:

edit: It was actually hard to find a tailbag that's wider than it is long, like the C14 tail. Also I have no affiliation with the seller, I just like the product.

edit edit: The way the main section closes there's a zipper "handle" (runner?) that comes from each side, and they meet in the middle. If you really wanted to, you could loop a small padlock through them both, and lock it.
The words of the prophets are written on the cylinder walls.