The C-14, aka Kawasaki Concours-14, the new one :) > The Bike - C14/GTR 1400

C-14 information summary

(1/5) > >>

B.D.F.:
We lost a lot of data recently and I thought I would try to summarize the last four years of accumulated information about the C-14 that we had on the 'other' forum. Let's see.... OK:

1) there were some relatively minor problems with the area of the bike in front of the fuel tank but nothing to get too excited about.
2) there were some relatively minor problems with the area under the fuel tank but nothing terribly important or destructive.
3) there were some relatively minor problems with the area behind the fuel tank but not really all that many and only a very few were important.
4) there were some relatively minor problems with some posters on the old forum but once they were discovered it was easy enough to ignore them.

Yep, that about sums everything up as I remember.

Brian

manowarwi:

--- Quote from: B.D.F. on May 11, 2011, 07:12:45 PM ---
4) there were some relatively minor problems with some posters on the old forum but once they were discovered it was easy enough to ignore them.

--- End quote ---

I think the nice way of saying that is there were some relatively minor problems with the area between the handlebars and seat!   :P 

In the IT world we call that pebkac - problem exists between keyboard and chair.

Restless:

--- Quote from: B.D.F. on May 11, 2011, 07:12:45 PM ---We lost a lot of data recently and I thought I would try to summarize the last four years of accumulated information about the C-14 that we had on the 'other' forum. Let's see.... OK:

1) there were some relatively minor problems with the area of the bike in front of the fuel tank but nothing to get too excited about.
2) there were some relatively minor problems with the area under the fuel tank but nothing terribly important or destructive.
3) there were some relatively minor problems with the area behind the fuel tank but not really all that many and only a very few were important.

Yep, that about sums everything up as I remember.

Brian

--- End quote ---

:rotflmao:  That is spot on!  Nice!   :thumbs:

AirplaneTim:
Hmm, nobody ever had any issues with the fuel tank?  I find that surprising.

VirginiaJim:
Thank you, Brian.  I would give you smart answer to that but I'm too tired.  I'm debating whether to resurrect the info stickies.  Did anyone read them while they were alive?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version