Author Topic: SORRY for THE ABSENCE...  (Read 1495 times)

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
SORRY for THE ABSENCE...
« on: July 31, 2017, 06:36:27 PM »
Due to issues with trying to attach, ad stay attached while using my Nook Android tablet, while sitting on the porch, whiche began giving me the "oops...connection not working "errors for the last couple months, and no support for the device, or O/S, or any other support//
Ive not been on here, simply because I don't sit at a computer inside, and post.. just aint happenin'

i'm still here, and can still be contacted, just software issues keep me away currently.
kinda bums me out.

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline Conrad

Re: SORRY for THE ABSENCE...
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 04:27:25 AM »
You were gone?    ;)
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 05:43:42 AM »
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2017, 05:48:17 AM »
Well, good to see you still in circulation. I have seen you posting on the other forum now and then.

By the way, when I stopped back in on that forum you said you were going to send me something.... but I never received anything from you. ??

Brian

Due to issues with trying to attach, ad stay attached while using my Nook Android tablet, while sitting on the porch, whiche began giving me the "oops...connection not working "errors for the last couple months, and no support for the device, or O/S, or any other support//
Ive not been on here, simply because I don't sit at a computer inside, and post.. just aint happenin'

i'm still here, and can still be contacted, just software issues keep me away currently.
kinda bums me out.
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2017, 07:12:30 AM »
I missed you.  Glad you're back, Rich!
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2017, 09:21:28 AM »
I missed you.  Glad you're back, Rich!
:grouphug:
Over the years:       1972 Harley Rapido
1972 Suzuki T350R  1979 BMW R100RT
1987 Honda Helix.    2006 Kawasaki Concours

Offline connie_rider