Author Topic: KMW emblems  (Read 9950 times)

Offline Outback_Jon

• Arena
Re: KMW emblems
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2011, 07:46:27 PM »
What does the reflective set look like? I'm trying to imagine where 6 pieces go...
All face towards the back:
One on outer lid.
One below turn signal.
One above turn signal.

Repeat on other bag.
"Outback Jon" Gould *** South Cairo, NY *** COG #9506 *** 2006 C10 "Blueline" *** CDA #0157

YoDoc

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2011, 07:59:12 PM »
Oh. Well, that makes sense.

Offline booger

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2011, 08:04:45 PM »
OK.  Here's a similar decal on my bike a few years ago.

I gotta get one for the C-14

Offline Freightshakertech

• 2000 Connie
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2011, 11:43:42 PM »
Well I finally put them on!  Haven't had any comments yet but looking forward to some fun.  Here's a pic of them on.  :P

Offline sas mayhem

« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2011, 01:33:18 AM »
Nice...... tell me more about your fairing lite please.

Cheers
Ron
09 Connie
...try to live a day without doing one of the 5 D’s....Deny, Defer, Deflect, Discount and Deceit...tougher than it sounds....

Offline snarf

• Arena
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2011, 05:13:57 AM »
Thanks for all the support!

I make the KMWs from individually cut pieces of solid color vinyl- the same stuff I use on squad cars and taxis.  I (or my my wife) layer them by hand to make the graphic.  The other guys use a machine that prints color onto white vinyl much the same way your printer prints on paper.  The result is a nice looking graphic that will sun fade over time.  They can make more complex designs quickly and very cheaply.

My KMWs are $5 each and shipping is $2 no matter how many you'd like.  I can be paypal'd at b r a d e s l e r @ y a h o o . c o m (the spaces need to be removed).

I don't make much money doing these, but I enjoy how people like them.  My stuff can be seen at the Nationals every year.  As mentioned I also make a 6 piece rear bag reflective sets for the Classic Connie for $20 (+ $3 shipping).  They are black in the daytime and lights up white at night.  Since the Connie is a stretched Ninja I made up some "NinjaXL" graphics for $6 each.

I will add a C14 rear bag reflective set if someone wants to loan me their bags for a couple of hours for a pattern.  You will get a free set or two!  I am in Superior WI, 3 miles for Aerostich.

Thanks again!
Do you have any pics of these graphics?
2002 Conc
1986 Conc "The spirit of COG"

"We did not become the men that we are because we were Sailors, soldiers or cops; we became Sailors, soldiers and cops because of the men we are."

Offline jbailey

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2011, 09:26:25 PM »
Do you have any pics of these graphics?

+1

Offline Freightshakertech

• 2000 Connie
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2011, 12:36:41 AM »
 ;D Ron are you refering to the lights which take the place of the reflectors?  They are LEDs amber in color and I wired them in so they work as side markers and flash alternately with the blinkers.  Does that answer your question?   :o

Offline sas mayhem

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2011, 01:28:04 AM »
;D Ron are you refering to the lights which take the place of the reflectors?  They are LEDs amber in color and I wired them in so they work as side markers and flash alternately with the blinkers.  Does that answer your question?   :o

Yes it does, and you did a great job my friend.  :thumbs:

Cheers
Ron
09 Connie
...try to live a day without doing one of the 5 D’s....Deny, Defer, Deflect, Discount and Deceit...tougher than it sounds....

Offline bikerhawk

« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2011, 10:24:45 AM »
Never fails to confuse people...I love it.   8)
Tom Hunt - COG #9207
Lawrence, KS - Kansas AAD
1998 C10, 102k miles (mine), 1994 C10, 35k miles (wife's), 2002 Super Sherpa

Offline Pfloydgad

• When I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2011, 07:42:21 PM »
Here's mine, just don't forget some extra decals, so they have to "look" for them.
Ride safe all.
Greg
Why did we have to run for cover with the promise of a brave new world unfold beneath the clear blue sky ?

Offline snarf

• Arena
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2011, 01:26:11 AM »
Other than pm'ing spd2918, does anyone know how to get in touch with him? I have sent some pm's but it doesn't look as though he frequents this forum.
2002 Conc
1986 Conc "The spirit of COG"

"We did not become the men that we are because we were Sailors, soldiers or cops; we became Sailors, soldiers and cops because of the men we are."

Offline 2fast

• COG #6497, North Central Area Director
    • C-10 Heat Shield photos
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2011, 05:35:31 AM »
I just emailed Brad, so if he is around he will probably show up here pretty soon....
Brian in Minnesota
Red hair and black leather, my favorite color scheme. Richard Thompson

Need Heat Shields for the C-10? 86-93 Front Brake upgrade brackets?  I got em! Click the little green globe under my Avatar on the left.

Offline spd2918

• Stay off the paint, boys.
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2011, 06:47:43 AM »
pm's bounce to my email, so I get 'em right away.   ;D

I have KMW's and NinjaXL's for $5 each and shipping is $2 no matter how much you want.

I have Classic Connie 6 piece rear bag reflectives for $23 delivered.  They are black in the daytime and silver-white when lights strike them at night.  I will do a free set to the first C14 owner that leaves his bike with me for a few hours in the Duluth MN area (I need to make a pattern).

I can be paypal'd at bradesler@yahoo.com or snail mailed a regular old check to:

Brad Esler
1619 E 4th ST
Superior WI 54880

Offline booger

« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2011, 05:21:15 PM »
Here is mine ;D