Author Topic: Custom Earphones?  (Read 5948 times)

Offline justbob

• crashin' sucks
Re: Custom Earphones?
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2011, 06:26:13 PM »
I have been using the Earfuze earbuds for a few years now, the sound quality is not as good as the $200 custom pair that I had previously but they sound much better than I thought they would. They have a lighter gauge wire that tends to float around in the airstream so it can be easy to catch your hand or arm in the wire as its floats around.
The Earfuze are worth more than the $40 they charge for them.
2010 C-14
2012 Yamaha Super Tenere

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2011, 08:23:48 PM »
I have been using the Earfuze earbuds for a few years now, the sound quality is not as good as the $200 custom pair that I had previously but they sound much better than I thought they would. They have a lighter gauge wire that tends to float around in the airstream so it can be easy to catch your hand or arm in the wire as its floats around.
The Earfuze are worth more than the $40 they charge for them.

If only they would tell us how LONG the cables are!!
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline timsatx

• Arena
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2011, 10:14:10 PM »
I thought I read on their site that it was 48 inches long.