Author Topic: Some people are stupid!  (Read 5447 times)

Offline Rhino

• Arena
Some people are stupid!
« on: September 03, 2015, 08:20:34 AM »
You would think that even 2 brain cells would go: "wonder what those flashing lights ahead are... maybe it would be better to put the front wheel down.." Apparently this guy doesn't even have 2 brain cells.

http://youtu.be/C3BDdmWtRZA

Offline jettawreck

Re: Some people are stupid!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 08:34:13 AM »
And was stupid enough to document his own stupidity for use against him in the coming charges.
This street bike thing is all new to me.
Snowmobiles-I have a bunch of those.

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2015, 10:40:05 AM »
I think after his helmet came off he tried to hit the officer with it.
I enjoyed how as the helmet came to rest it rocked back and forth in a "No" gesture sort of silently implying " unh unh UNHHHHa, you in trouble now boy, I tried to warn you but no you had to listen to all your dimwit friends."

Offline wally_games

• Arena
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2015, 11:34:47 AM »
I'm not so sure there are two full brain cells among the whole bunch.
'14 BMW 1200 GSw (red, what little there is that's not grey)
'11 Concours ABS (black) w/ Leo Vince carbon, heated Corbin, Garmin; TechSpec pads (gone but not forgotten)
'05 Yamaha FZ6, only crashed once, gone in trade; '87 Honda Gold Wing Aspencade, sold; '85 Honda Magna (700), sold; '76 Kawasaki KZ400, sold

Offline Strawboss

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2015, 01:19:28 PM »
Well, you can't chase them, you can't restrain them, you can't taze them, you can't billyclub them, you can't shoot them even if they are shooting at you, you can't arrest them, you can't detain them, so, no, they aren't stupid at all, they know the rules and they have no fear.
COG 5852-AMA Life 302525-NRA 9098599-SASS
2001 Concours-1982 KZ550A-1979 Triumph Bonneville-1995 Honda SA50

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2015, 02:23:14 PM »
When someone is watching...
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2015, 02:34:22 PM »
this is another idiot, riding with them.....
yeah, id shoot him....

http://youtu.be/145N68nh4m0

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2015, 04:11:48 PM »
+1...twice for good measure.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2015, 05:32:27 PM »
I think us motorcyclists should have Tee shirts made that say "Front wheel up: Don't shoot!".

Brian

Well, you can't chase them, you can't restrain them, you can't taze them, you can't billyclub them, you can't shoot them even if they are shooting at you, you can't arrest them, you can't detain them, so, no, they aren't stupid at all, they know the rules and they have no fear.
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2015, 09:25:38 PM »
Just as any device can malfunction, a fuel nozzzzle can also, had them do this twice in 40+ years, where they stuck "on".... luckily it wasnt while fueling my bikes.. but as i never could figure a way to pump gas into my truck while sitting warm and cosey inside the cab, it wasn't an issue....

last year i had the fun of watching a soccer mom stick a nozzle in her minivan, and while intently doing her cell phone thing, watched as the nozzle shutoff failed.... before i could slap the big red shutoff button by the pump, she dumped almost 10 gallons in the bay.... nice... the most annoying thing was when she began arguing with the person inside, about not wanting to pay for the dumped fuel.... all the while still talking on the phone... i had a hard time resisting grabbing the phone, smashing it on the ground, and biotch slapping her...  restraint is everything, i would have been in jail for sure...

I did tell her if she did'nt shut up, pay, and get going, i would go out and flick a cig butt into the gas under her car...

the gas station lady thanked me when the idiot left

Offline Conrad

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2015, 07:15:48 AM »
You would think that even 2 brain cells would go: "wonder what those flashing lights ahead are... maybe it would be better to put the front wheel down.." Apparently this guy doesn't even have 2 brain cells.

http://youtu.be/C3BDdmWtRZA

I see why the cop is so pissed off. Check out the front of his shirt when he gets out of the cruiser. Looks like when the bike hit the back of his car he spilled his coffee and dropped his doughnut.    ;)

I'm kidding! These asshats on bikes don't have two brain cells between the lot of them.
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2015, 07:22:43 AM »
Methinks mayhaps you gots the wrong thread here Rich. Maybe the one you wanted to post this is is "#lovewins"?

Brian

Just as any device can malfunction, a fuel nozzzzle can also, had them do this twice in 40+ years, where they stuck "on".... luckily it wasnt while fueling my bikes.. but as i never could figure a way to pump gas into my truck while sitting warm and cosey inside the cab, it wasn't an issue....

last year i had the fun of watching a soccer mom stick a nozzle in her minivan, and while intently doing her cell phone thing, watched as the nozzle shutoff failed.... before i could slap the big red shutoff button by the pump, she dumped almost 10 gallons in the bay.... nice... the most annoying thing was when she began arguing with the person inside, about not wanting to pay for the dumped fuel.... all the while still talking on the phone... i had a hard time resisting grabbing the phone, smashing it on the ground, and biotch slapping her...  restraint is everything, i would have been in jail for sure...

I did tell her if she did'nt shut up, pay, and get going, i would go out and flick a cig butt into the gas under her car...

the gas station lady thanked me when the idiot left
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline Conrad

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2015, 07:49:59 AM »
Methinks mayhaps you gots the wrong thread here Rich. Maybe the one you wanted to post this is is "#lovewins"?

Brian

:rotflmao:
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Strawboss

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2015, 07:53:05 AM »
Hey Rich, try walking up to someone who has called 911 and attempt to talk to them in the course of doing your job. The last one who took her finger and held it up for me to "pause" when I asked her what the "emergency" is was the last to do that. If this happens now, I ask once nicely for them to kindly hang up and turn the phone off, they do not get a second chance for me to be nice. Amazing, well, not so much anymore, peoples definition of rudeness and stupidity. I guess I can say that without stupid people, I would not have a job, so I should stop complaining. ;D
COG 5852-AMA Life 302525-NRA 9098599-SASS
2001 Concours-1982 KZ550A-1979 Triumph Bonneville-1995 Honda SA50

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2015, 10:17:39 AM »
True..

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2015, 02:42:55 PM »

Brian

hey, play nice.....

and yes, my mistake, little bit of a mixup on my part...  p.u.i.
 :chugbeer:

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2015, 12:07:09 PM »
Hey, I was playing nice. And I was trying to be helpful too- if you are not sure where something goes, stick it in the #lovewins thread.

Yep, there is a joke in there but it may take some assembly.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Brian

hey, play nice.....

and yes, my mistake, little bit of a mixup on my part...  p.u.i.
 :chugbeer: