Author Topic: Full-size tank bra for a C-10 - SOLD!  (Read 2160 times)

Offline RFH87_Connie

• Arena
Full-size tank bra for a C-10 - SOLD!
« on: July 20, 2011, 01:56:46 PM »
My dad had this on his '87 that is silver.  It blends right in.  However, I'm going to paint it lime green.  I think these are hard to get now.  I don't know what the market is on these, so lets say $50 delivered to your door being as the half bra's go for around $30.  The picture from my cell phone does not do it justice.  It is in great shape with all of the clips.  the vinyl is semi-gloss silver with padding on the inside and nice padded edging.  When I took it of his tank there was now scratches or scuffing.  I can't find any brand name in it.  I take PayPal. I'll give you the address if we make a deal.

Edit:  It fits nice and tailored/snug to the tank.  I just kind of laid it on mine to take a picture.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 06:10:28 PM by RFH87_Connie »
“I can truly say I had rather be at home at Mount Vernon with a friend or two about me, than to be attended at the seat of government by the officers of State and the representatives of every power of Europe.” - George Washington

Offline RFH87_Connie

• Arena
Re: Full-size tank bra for a C-10
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 07:34:49 AM »
BTTT.  Any interest at all?  Come on, someone make and offer - any offer!
“I can truly say I had rather be at home at Mount Vernon with a friend or two about me, than to be attended at the seat of government by the officers of State and the representatives of every power of Europe.” - George Washington

Offline anycleavers

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 06:13:05 PM »
I would, but the silver would look a little goofy on my '97. (dark green)
"Always take the long way home."

Offline RFH87_Connie

• Arena
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 12:20:40 PM »
Wouldn't someone just love to display this at the national!

BTTT ......

Offline RFH87_Connie

• Arena
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2011, 08:40:36 AM »
Still available .. fall is coming.  Make me an offer ... any offer (almost).

Offline croomudgeon

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2011, 10:59:49 PM »
pm sent

Offline RFH87_Connie

• Arena
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2011, 06:23:13 AM »
Reply sent.

Offline RFH87_Connie

• Arena
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2011, 06:09:40 PM »
SOLD!