Author Topic: FS Carhartt Arctic Extremes suit 44 Tall (made from Cordura, not duck cotton)  (Read 1789 times)

Offline Eddie

• BANNED
Suit is brand new, made of 1000 denier Cordura, this thing is nice and thick and burly. It's coated Cordura making it practically waterproof. I would still shoot it with a waterproof spray just in case.

Main zipper is 2 way so you can open it up on the bottom for some ventilation, it's low enough that you can probably also take a **** while wearing the suit.

Leg zippers are full length and also two way so you can open it up at the top a little if you need.

All zippers have a button down flap over them.

Has 6 pockets, two on the hips\waist like where your pants pockets would be, two on the back, and two higher up.

This is a COLD weather suit, it's called the Arctic Extreme for a reason. So if you're in Miami or LA this might be a bit much. But if you're in Minnesota or N. Michigan or N. Dakota and ride in February this would work wonderfully.

It's a teensy bit baggy on me, otherwise I'd keep it. If I wear thick jeans and a fleece it fits perfectly though. But then I'll be sweating to death.

I was going to bring it to a competent tailor and have armour pockets sewn in for the back, elbows and shoulders (it already has pockets in the knees) or I was going to buy a bohn armoured shirt to wear underneath.

I had a stich and a couple other suits, this thing is much beefier.

I bought this for last years Crotona midnight run (last week of February, upstate NY Enduro during near 0 degree weather) But it was cancelled.

If it doesn't sell I'll use it for this years event as well as an ascent up Mt Washington in January, yes it's that warm.

$140 shipped, or $125 in the NYC area.