Author Topic: @ TIR3 Police rear brake lights and chrome bezzels  (Read 2197 times)

Offline Ninjawarrior

@ TIR3 Police rear brake lights and chrome bezzels
« on: August 27, 2016, 02:37:12 PM »
Had Bob Radford in Daytona Beach Florida who does all Volusia County Sheriff and police cars make up a dual flashing light kit that mounts on side of your license plate...all pre wired..all you do is find your brake hot wire, and ground the black and when you hit your brakes anyone a half a mile can see you!  These are the same Whelen makes that go in the front hoods of un marked cars to stop traffic.

2 T1R3 lights
2 Chrome Matching Bezzels

Pre wired....

$140.00.

I take PayPal..shipping from western NC...28906  buyer pays shipping probably about $7.00 for this item.

Offline mvjr1904

Re: @ TIR3 Police rear brake lights and chrome bezzels
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 09:22:27 AM »
Can you post some pictures?
2011 Silver C14 - Fastest
2002 Silver C10 - Fast
1994 Black FXDWG (because it didn't come in Silver)

Offline Ninjawarrior

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 12:58:53 PM »
send me your e mail address for video

Offline Ninjawarrior

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 01:04:26 PM »
see....www.mixcled.com for active video.....mine are wired the same chrome bezels fit on each side of rear license plate....hit your brakes and wow!!!!!!!!

Ninja

Offline SVonhof

• 2009 C14
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2016, 01:22:27 PM »
see....www.mixcled.com for active video.....mine are wired the same chrome bezels fit on each side of rear license plate....hit your brakes and wow!!!!!!!!

Ninja

Horrible web site with very little information and I cannot find a video on there.
Scott
ZX-6D --> CBR600F3 --> TL1000R --> Concours 14
Mods: Two Bro's Titanium Slip-on, Shad SH46 trunk, PCA luggage rack, AeroFlow windscreen, Corbin saddles, Helibar risers, LED brake flashers, "divintymotor" (Ebay) LED tail light, ProjektD sidestand Bigfoot and Helmet locks, Vario Passenger pegs, Oxford Heaterz grips

Offline Daytona_Mike

• Arena
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2016, 06:13:43 PM »
I have dual Whalens on a licence plate mount. I dont remember where I bought the mounting plate.

I get  lights from Sirennet.com. Same as Whalen but much cheaper  They sell brackets too for the lights and they BRIGHT!!!
Get the SNGL models. They are programmable to do a dozen different flashing programs and they can be linked and synced
http://sirennet.com/store/cat/category/leds
If you still have fuel in the tank, you are not lost yet
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle

Offline SMurphy

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2016, 06:52:03 PM »
My email is SpencerPMurphy@gmail.com and am more interested in set up then I am buying if that is ok.
CMA Texas Fast Lane Team