Author Topic: New Concours Web Survey from Kawasaki  (Read 15481 times)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: New Concours Web Survey from Kawasaki
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2012, 10:13:54 AM »
Possibly one of the guys I chose to be co-admin is a maroon. Maybe.

Go ahead, I dare you.  :P :P :P

Rick

No, I won't because you dared me.  Go to sleep.  However, it looks like this thread isn't paying me much attention.  Time for a time out.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline AZBob

« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2012, 11:39:56 AM »
It really is quite odd that they didn't use any type of identifier on the survey to better control who is responding.  Without it, duplicates could be submitted and non-C14 owners could be replying, even though they might have zero actual C14 experience (which is a bad thing).

When I looked at it you had to enter your VIN.

Offline C1xRider

• Where did all the posts go?!??
« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2012, 12:45:32 PM »
Whew, finally.  I don't think I could hold my breath any longer.   ::)

+1  -  I filled it out too, and the first question was to enter my VIN.  I suspect that eliminates duplicates and ballot box stuffing.

I get the sense from that survey it's intended as a generic owners survey, because they cover quads and dirt bikes with those questions.
--------------------   BACK UP YOUR DISKS PEOPLE!! -------------------------------
2012 K1600 GTL 8), 2010 C14 ABS, 2002 HD FXSTDI, 2000 XT350, 1998 C10, 1983 V65 Magna, 1978 HD SX250

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2012, 12:47:38 PM »
Didn't have to enter mine unless they know me by IP address.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline booger

« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2012, 01:28:57 PM »
I said I wouldn't consider any bike combination that did not have cruise control.

Amen twowheel, it's assinine (sp) not to have cruise control.  My 06 Road King taught me its not a luxury, it's a necessity.

And it pisses me that Kwak is so far behind on C-14 in that respect.

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2012, 04:14:21 PM »

That is odd.  I didn't have to enter my VIN, which I thought was crazy.  However, on the "new owner" survey I was sent the day before, I *DID* have to enter the VIN.  Perhaps they are using cookies???
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2012, 04:21:13 PM »
Perhaps they are using cookies???

Mmmm.... cookies.  :P