Marketplace > For Sale

Highway pegs for the C-10

<< < (2/15) > >>

Bosgarage57:
Snarf I got the pegs friday, havent put them on yet but they are beautifully made and are really nice.  I'll update ya when dad decides to get off his butt and help me :)

snarf:

--- Quote from: Bosgarage57 on May 16, 2011, 05:22:39 PM ---Snarf I got the pegs friday, havent put them on yet but they are beautifully made and are really nice.  I'll update ya when dad decides to get off his butt and help me :)

--- End quote ---
Well alright. They look even better on the bike LOL. I don't have any pics of the pegs mounted on somebody elses bike. Get'm on and post a few pics. Your bike will be famous.

Jet:
Going to try and send out money this week, need to get some before my June ride to the Dragon. 

snarf:

--- Quote from: Jet on May 18, 2011, 02:36:01 PM ---Going to try and send out money this week, need to get some before my June ride to the Dragon.

--- End quote ---
No problem Jet. I realize this is a risk; buying from a newbie  :rotflmao:
Do you have a color preference? I just want to make sure I have what you want when your ready.

EDIT: WOW I just noticed that I'm a Jr. Member.  Now it's not such a financial risk. As an official Jr. Member I guarantee that you will enjoy the added comfort of the pegs many times over.

Jet:
Well, I guess its very safe to buy from the Jr. Member...that newbie status had me worried. Do you have green? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version