Author Topic: Perhaps your low self- esteem is the result of assymetrical breasts....  (Read 4643 times)

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
Re: Perhaps your low self- esteem is the result of assymetrical breasts....
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2014, 07:39:33 PM »
Well this just makes me wonder.... do yours smell unpleasant to begin with?  ;) ;D

Nothing can top 'The Fartist' IMO. A French guy who used to play.... well, ah, the colon I guess. Le Pétomane. He became famous for putting on performances using his....well, 'Pujol became the first flatulence musician.' Which makes me wonder who the second was, as well as the third and so forth.

Brian

Hey Brian, while on the topic of hot items in the news, have you seen this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2849167/Bot-chocolate-French-inventor-creates-pills-makes-people-s-wind-smell-like-sweets-flowers.html

This stuff would do wonders for some people's self esteem.

Cory
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2014, 07:41:41 PM »
Nope, I did not look at the 'study'. All of my amazement came from the fact that it made a headline somewhere.... anywhere in fact. That alone is more than enough for me.

Brian

Did anyone else notice this "study" was done by a plastic surgery association. I'm sure they wouldn't have any vested interest in it's outcome.

Stan
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline rhhall

• Arena
  • I'm your huckleberry
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2014, 08:24:47 PM »
"Oh the humanity"
rick
08 Connie ABS(totaled)
14 Connie

Offline cmoore

« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2014, 04:59:27 AM »
Some very funny replies. I'm a claims adjuster. I handle medical malpractice claims for physicians here in Texas and in Oklahoma. I've seen it all and it ain't pretty.
2010 C14
Dallas, Texas

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2014, 05:15:27 AM »
Some very funny replies. I'm a claims adjuster. I handle medical malpractice claims for physicians here in Texas and in Oklahoma. I've seen it all and it ain't pretty.
I guess that might give you a slanted view.  :)