Author Topic: Windshield Drive Assy  (Read 2475 times)

Offline robertv

• 2008 C14 Silver
Re: Windshield Drive Assy
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2022, 08:08:58 AM »
So i have brought one from the fellow on cog. It is in shipping now, so should be here next week. Hopefully it is stronger for my big tour windshield.

Hope it works out for you! What windshield are you using that the caused the original to break?  I'm on the fence about getting one after all the earlier activity.

Offline PH14

Re: Windshield Drive Assy
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2022, 11:10:05 AM »
A famous saying:

"No good deed goes unpunished."

At least he deleted all the postings in his self-created fiasco.  But, apparently, his ego won't allow him to simply post "I am sorry, I over-reacted and said things I didn't mean and blamed someone who did nothing wrong."  Instead, he still doubles-down.  Oh well... life on the horrible, evil Internet continues...

Despite this, I wish him well.  It looks like he is attempting to fill a need of fellow Concours owners.  Perhaps he can help those who found him from this forum, if they are not scared away.

Though I agree in spirit, I would never give him any money. In the slight chance something went wrong with the transaction, I already can see how he would deal with it. Not interested in doing business with someone like him.