Marketplace > Wanted

Looking for a stock seat c14

<< < (2/2)

Jethrobolas:

--- Quote from: aldooooo on July 02, 2020, 10:17:19 AM ---I have a stock seat off a 2019 model.  Barely used.
$180 shipped.

thanks,

--- End quote ---

appreciate the offer, but I have a deal set up a couple hours ride away. Plus the "financial advisor" is suddenly running heavy interference on the whole deal due to the sticker shock of the stock seat PLUS the professional rebuild of the seat I'm about to buy despite previous full disclosure and what I thought was agreement.  >:(

Jethrobolas:

--- Quote from: Jethrobolas on July 02, 2020, 07:49:23 PM ---appreciate the offer, but I have a deal set up a couple hours ride away. Plus the "financial advisor" is suddenly running heavy interference on the whole deal due to the sticker shock of the stock seat PLUS the professional rebuild of the seat I'm about to buy despite previous full disclosure and what I thought was agreement.  >:(
3 more days and things will be cool but that would be messing with my own emotionally driven schedule, plus another kind member already went through the trouble of digging his unused seat out.

--- End quote ---

Wow, I screwed that edit up pretty bad

offcourse2:
aldo you have a pm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version