Author Topic: Anthropology photoshoot?  (Read 5852 times)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: Anthropology photoshoot?
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2012, 04:18:31 PM »
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   You should really be shot for that, Conrad.  But oh so good.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Ron Dawg

• Arena
  • a/k/a ron203
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2012, 05:12:29 PM »
He swings...........OVER THE FENCE!!!!!!!!!!!
2014 C-14 Red

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2012, 05:42:26 PM »
Can't stop  :rotflmao:
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Pokey

• Arena
  • WESTERVILLE OHIO 'Twit"
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2012, 07:53:57 PM »
Every good moto forum has a "questionable" forum section for things such as inappropriate pics......just sayin. ;) I hear allot of talk from Steve, but talk is cheap where I come from.
2006 DL1000  2006 SV650
08 C14 "gone"

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us". Gandalf the Grey

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2012, 10:47:54 PM »
Every good moto forum has a "questionable" forum section for things such as inappropriate pics......just sayin. ;) I hear allot of talk from Steve, but talk is cheap where I come from.

LoL....I post up a different gal at least every week or two...what am I talking about?   Or maybe can you post up a pic or two while calling me out on mine? Or are you suggesting I don't shoot suggestives/nudes/boudoir photography and all these ladies and I just waste time playing with my camera and the studio lights?

Teressa told me a while back after she saw me load pics into Adobe Lightroom/Photoshop from my camera card "I can't believe women are so proud to show their boobs to a camera, and now its just the norm

But honestly even though I shoot suggestives and classy nudes, I do NOT shoot any pics that "degrade" women.  I think you know what I mean. Not that I'm against those who do, its just not work I want my own signature is on.  And I've been staying busy with paid shoots, before valentines day i had 4 women in one weekend have pics done for their boyfriends.

Two more classes and I'll be a certified photographer.  And its still a weekend hobby thing......   I just talk a good game

“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2012, 04:03:52 AM »
You certainly do!

Offline Conrad

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2012, 04:34:43 AM »
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   You should really be shot for that, Conrad.  But oh so good.

;D

Gotta eye full that time eh?
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2012, 06:34:36 AM »
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline jimmymac

• Arena
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2012, 07:53:10 PM »
The grass isn't always greener.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2012, 04:11:10 AM »
I'm seriously thinking about it...

Offline Conrad

« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2012, 04:51:49 AM »
You ain't right, CR! :o

Don't taze me for bumping this, Jim! :o

;D
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline zsiska

• Arena
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2012, 05:16:16 AM »
And I've been staying busy with paid shoots, before valentines day i had 4 women in one weekend have pics done for their boyfriends.

Two more classes and I'll be a certified photographer.  And its still a weekend hobby thing......   I just talk a good game

I really need to go back to school and get some kind of photography degree.  Screw my accounting degree.

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2012, 08:54:55 AM »
I really need to go back to school and get some kind of photography degree. Screw my accounting degree.

Whoa......Actually I can't give up the pay and benefits of my techie career over my photography career, but I can tell you its been a wild journey since I started photography classes at the university.

Now one huge drawback to it, ever since attending studio and advanced studio classes, I have not wanted to shoot a pic of a butterfly, motorcycle, or landscape since. And there has been NO shortage of wiminz wanting photos and the side money for the work has been sweet.

Offline zsiska

• Arena
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2012, 05:52:53 PM »
Whoa......Actually I can't give up the pay and benefits of my techie career over my photography career, but I can tell you its been a wild journey since I started photography classes at the university.

Now one huge drawback to it, ever since attending studio and advanced studio classes, I have not wanted to shoot a pic of a butterfly, motorcycle, or landscape since. And there has been NO shortage of wiminz wanting photos and the side money for the work has been sweet.

Yeah but accounting sucks.  I do it because it takes no thought on my part.  Just comes naturally.  But taking pics of beautiful women will definetely get me thinking again.  And I would rather be poor doing something I love rather than looking at numbers for the rest of my life.

Offline Ron Dawg

• Arena
  • a/k/a ron203
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2012, 07:35:25 PM »
Had a funny comment to make about the allure of spreadsheets and got so bored with it, I can't remember....
2014 C-14 Red