Author Topic: A double mocha "crappachino" with a twist please  (Read 10498 times)

Offline RFH87_Connie

• Arena
Re: A double mocha "crappachino" with a twist please
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2014, 05:19:23 AM »
From one of the links here:

"The monkey - known as the Palm Toddy Cat - lives on a diet of alcoholic tree sap and coffee berries."

We should be so lucky...
“I can truly say I had rather be at home at Mount Vernon with a friend or two about me, than to be attended at the seat of government by the officers of State and the representatives of every power of Europe.” - George Washington

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2014, 06:41:52 AM »
I can see some of us are going to need a coffee bean bypass.

Besides, a real man would eat them fresh from the garden (or the lawn) for the true experience.  :pukeface:

Brian

The roasting process "should" kill any bacteria left over :-X  In the spirit of the "Great exhaust test of 2008" I will feed my dog King some raw, unprocessed beans, follow him around until it is processed in the grandest fashion, wash the beans, roast them, and send them to Brian for sampling.  I would but I no longer have the mad powah of KIPASS at my disposal and Brian has that wonderful bypass switch.
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline jimmymac

• Arena
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2014, 09:42:31 AM »
My dog sniffed the beans, but wouldn't eat them..

Here kitty kitty. ;D
The grass isn't always greener.

Son of Pappy

« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2014, 11:23:10 AM »
I bet squirrels would go for it.  3 beans at a time, gonna make for a really expensive cup of joe.

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2014, 01:03:07 PM »
Tried it but did not notice any difference. In fact, the coffee beans just kind of rattle around in there until the squirrel is tipped upward and then they drop out in exactly the condition they went in. Maybe it depends on the squirrel though?

Brian

I bet squirrels would go for it.  3 beans at a time, gonna make for a really expensive cup of joe.
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com