Author Topic: Advanced Sport Touring  (Read 16475 times)

Offline martin_14

• know who you are
Re: Advanced Sport Touring
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2013, 10:51:23 AM »
Understood, when I order farkles I want my :censored: NOW!

Here, does 10 half naked girls  make it any better? ;D

I cliked on it without even reading the post... but I already forgot what this thread was about, so everything's fine...  ;D
Build bridges, not walls.

Education is important. Riding my bike is importanter.

Offline rush2112

• Arena
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2013, 06:03:42 PM »
Understood, when I order farkles I want my :censored: NOW!

Here, does 10 half naked girls  make it any better? ;D

I'm feeling better now, thanks!  :thumbs:

Now what were y'all talking about again?...
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed

Offline Tenderloin694

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2013, 08:52:21 PM »
This is by far one of the worst purchases I have made from a company. I have received one reply giving excuses about a supplier unable to give parts to them to forward to me. Since then. I have heard crickets from this business. I am now demanding an ETA of parts or a full refund. They sure were quick to take money without sending parts. I would never recommend this company to another Connie owner >:(
12 Arabian Red, ABS, TRAC, Full Area-P exhaust, BMC & PC5, ZX14 TB's Smoked signals & tail lite
tire hugger, Muzzy's fender eliminator,Corbin seat w/ smuggler. Top Block.

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2013, 09:04:55 PM »
They sure were quick to take money without sending parts.

If that is what they did, it really goes beyond reasonable.  One should never be charged before an order is shipped.  That is just standard business practice!
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline Gumby

• Arena
  • Black 2011
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2013, 09:08:33 PM »
I am really surprised to hear that.

Offline lablank

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2013, 06:12:15 PM »
I am really surprised to hear that.

Moi aussi!!
2012 C14 Candy Arabian Red; 2005 Hayabusa Red/Black
1988 Katana 1100; 1990 Intruder 800; 1979 GS1000E; 1978 GS750E; 1973 CB350

Offline Rocket Therapy

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2013, 07:52:48 PM »
sure takes my mind off of it     what were we talking about???

Offline Tenderloin694

« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2013, 08:04:39 PM »
I ordered the dual helmet locks, Leather grips and 2 inch pullback risers. This matter appears to be resolved. I've been given an e-mail from them stating that the order was shipped. Exactly 1 month after placing the order. It was shipped USPS priority mail. Now lets see if I receive it. They sent me a tracking number to follow it.

I hate bad mouthing anyone or business. But if communication was set. Communicating makes a world of difference to most folks. If the order was going to be late and I got several calls saying as such. I would have never complained. I was in no hurry to receive these parts. But when you charge me. Then leave me in the dark. I'm bound to get upset. Not good customer service IMO!!!
12 Arabian Red, ABS, TRAC, Full Area-P exhaust, BMC & PC5, ZX14 TB's Smoked signals & tail lite

Offline tjung

« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2013, 09:18:49 AM »
If you paid with a credit card, then "Goods Never Received" is a valid reason to dispute the charges, and one of the primary protections that your card offers.  My CC company lets me do it by simply checking a box on their website.  If only used it once, but it's good to know that you are protected.

Sounds like you have given them a reasonable amount of time to settle the issue already.  If you are feeling generous, email them and let them know they have one week to issue your refund.  If the week goes by too slow, pull that picture up for a few minutes when you get antsy!   ;D
Tim J.
2010 C14 - Neptune Blue

Offline Tenderloin694

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2013, 05:03:42 PM »
Yet another excuse. The shipping label was destroyed by the US Postal Service. He had to return to the Post Office and make a new shipping label with my address  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Will this ever end????

Offline Tenderloin694

« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2013, 10:08:26 PM »
And the story concludes. I received the parts today. One and last time I ever do business with them!

Offline Rob

« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2016, 11:18:49 PM »
Old post but thought i should say i have recently made 2 flawless purchases through the advanced sport touring web sight. 1 was the electirc connectors and pins for the brake wire (added some additional brake lights and didnt want to cut into factory wires so i ran my own wire extention using theyre connectors and pins). Second purchase was the 2inch pull back risers seems great so far. Both were delivered to my house 2 days after pirchase, no problems 👍👍👍

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2016, 08:56:45 AM »
Thanks for the update. You may have gotten lucky.
Oh...and by the way...A BIG WELCOME   :chugbeer:   to the forum, Rob!!!
Over the years:       1972 Harley Rapido
1972 Suzuki T350R  1979 BMW R100RT
1987 Honda Helix.    2006 Kawasaki Concours