Author Topic: SOLD - Sena SMH10D-10 Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset/Intercom 2- Count  (Read 3813 times)

Offline Rock Woody

I have for sale a set of Sena SMH10D-10 Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset/Intercom 2- Count. These are excellent units, never a problem, and are in excellent condition. They come in the original packaging. Only used a few times.

Asking SOLD shipped to the U.S. only.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0087NAZM0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 07:34:19 PM by Rock Woody »

Offline SVonhof

• 2009 C14
Re: FS - Sena SMH10D-10 Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset/Intercom 2- Count
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 11:01:04 PM »
I can vouch that the Sena's work really well. I have the same exact version for my wife and I and have been using them for a few years with no problems and the latest firmware update gives it even more flexibility in what it does.

Good luck with the sale.
Scott
ZX-6D --> CBR600F3 --> TL1000R --> Concours 14
Mods: Two Bro's Titanium Slip-on, Shad SH46 trunk, PCA luggage rack, AeroFlow windscreen, Corbin saddles, Helibar risers, LED brake flashers, "divintymotor" (Ebay) LED tail light, ProjektD sidestand Bigfoot and Helmet locks, Vario Passenger pegs, Oxford Heaterz grips

Offline Rock Woody

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 07:15:07 PM »
Bump :D

Offline Rock Woody

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 08:15:32 PM »
Bump Again :) These are great units!

Offline SVonhof

• 2009 C14
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 10:50:00 PM »
the firmware updates were easy and gave more functionality. I agree they are great units! I told a buddy about these and he has the Blink units from Cycle Gear and didn't want to change. Well, he had issues on our 5 day trip, yet I had not problems and had it linked with the GPS to tell me directions as well as the phone for music the whole time!
Scott
ZX-6D --> CBR600F3 --> TL1000R --> Concours 14
Mods: Two Bro's Titanium Slip-on, Shad SH46 trunk, PCA luggage rack, AeroFlow windscreen, Corbin saddles, Helibar risers, LED brake flashers, "divintymotor" (Ebay) LED tail light, ProjektD sidestand Bigfoot and Helmet locks, Vario Passenger pegs, Oxford Heaterz grips

Offline muguvian

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2014, 08:22:49 AM »
I might be interested.
Are these the A or B models (A has a coaxial charge port only, B has USB for firmware updating and charging)?

Offline Rock Woody

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2014, 07:52:15 PM »
I might be interested.
Are these the A or B models (A has a coaxial charge port only, B has USB for firmware updating and charging)?

These have the USB cable and I updated the firmware after I purchased them. Not sure if they have a new update. The update I did allowed riders to share music through a bluetooth device such as an i-phone.