Author Topic: SOLD!!!!!"NEW" Cortech DSX Denim Riding Jacket by TourMaster. SOLD!!!!!  (Read 3849 times)

Offline Tele130

Sorry.  The jacket is SOLD!!!!!

Size-XL

Color-Classic Blue Denim (Stonewashed)
http://www.extremesupply.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/600x600/Cortech_Jackets/Cortech_DSX_Jackets/Cortech_DSX_Denim_Jacket.jpg

Full Armor.

Full Zip-In Liner.

Flow through vent on the shoulders, and Sleeves.  Two exit vents in back. The "Hand Pockets" can also be opened and act as vents around your hip area.

NEVER WORN ON THE BIKE!.....I removed the tags and wore it around the (Smoke Free) house.  I hang all my gear in the garage so it my have a very slight exhaust fragrance to it ;).

Here's a quick YouTube run down of the jacket.
Cortech Men's DSX Denim Motorcycle Jacket

Reason for the sale?  It's just a tad big on me.  I'm 6'2" and 217lbs.....................if that helps.

Asking $78.00 Shipped within the U.S.

If you feel the need to make me a counter offer or a partial trade, feel free. :thumbs:
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 10:07:29 PM by Tele130 »
Does this mean we get a "Re-Do" on life too?

Doug Colton
2006 Concours............nice ride!!!!!

Offline snarf

• Arena
Re: FS "NEW" Cortech DSX Denim Riding Jacket by TourMaster.
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 09:54:36 AM »
Well geez Doug I have all of your other riding gear LOL.  If its to big for you then its going to be to big on me.  Shame nice looking jacket.  Good luck
2002 Conc
1986 Conc "The spirit of COG"

"We did not become the men that we are because we were Sailors, soldiers or cops; we became Sailors, soldiers and cops because of the men we are."

Offline Tele130

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 10:11:14 AM »
Well geez Doug I have all of your other riding gear LOL.  If its to big for you then its going to be to big on me.  Shame nice looking jacket.  Good luck

Come to think of it................................................ :o  Yea, you do. :rotflmao:

We're about the same size so I'd say it probably would.  The only area where it a tad big on me is in the shoulders.  It droops a little too much for my liking.  If your a little broader in the shoulders than me (which wouldn't take much  ;D) it should fit great.

Just say'n. ;)

Doug Colton

Offline Tele130

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 10:14:16 AM »
Hey Chris,
  If you want to try it, I'll send it out to you and you can "Test Fit" it.  If it works?, we'll work something out.  If not just send it back.

Doug Colton

Offline Tele130

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 07:51:56 PM »
Bump.  ;)

Doug Colton