Concours 1400 (C14) FAQ > Electrical

Rear turn signals wire access

(1/1)

Makz58:
I guess the subject line say's it all. Where is the best place to access the rear signal light wires for connecting an AdMore lighting kit. Brake and running light access I found On Fred Hs site.  Sorry mods I put this in the wrong place. Joy of aging.

Makz58:
No one??

B.D.F.:
I cannot verify this until tomorrow:

The wires you want are the Black / Yellow and Green (left turn signal) and Black / Yellow and Gray (right turn signal); these wires will feed into a pair of connectors in the rear of the bike. That info. is correct and from the schematic. I <believe> those wires are located behind the ECU, inside the black rubber boot at the very rear of the area under the bike's saddle. It looks like this:

Again, I cannot verify the position of these wires until tomorrow but it should be correct and you can test them with a meter or test light anyway.

Brian

--- Quote from: Makz58 on May 15, 2011, 12:33:24 PM ---No one??

--- End quote ---

rtarp1:
be careful with that admore lighting kit.  i installed one and the lights in the strip were out of sequence.  when hooked up correctly the brake lights were the wrong color.   check the lights on a battery first following the schematic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version