Author Topic: Stock seat for C-14 08 09  (Read 959 times)

Offline R1Brian

Stock seat for C-14 08 09
« on: July 03, 2016, 01:16:48 AM »
I have a seat that came with my bike when I got it. It was sent to Spencer and has a Ht Moto cover on it that is a bright red, and black. The black is ostrich,non slip patter. I tried to post pics, but I am having a hard time. I can email them to anyone.

As an edit, I found info from the original owner where he sent it to Spencer to have it redone.  I am actually looking at dying the red, or possibly a vinyl paint to tone down the red. If no one is interested, I might just keep it, and use it.

Email is Azsportbiker@gmail.com

The bike came with a Corbin too. So thats what I have been using.
 Asking  150 plus shipping. I have a Fedex account, and it shouldn't be too bad to ship, even though the size.

Please  let me know if interested. I have 320 plus positive on eBay, and can take paypal as a gift.

Thanks,
Brian
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 03:21:11 PM by R1Brian »

Offline R1Brian

Re: Stock seat for C-14
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2016, 01:29:02 AM »
I was trying to get a picture from HTMoto website, and couldmt get a sample picture.  Just for reference,   Panel A and C are Ostrich Black  and panels B and D are Carbon Fiber Red with red thread. Its not a bad looking seat, just a little on the red side if I were to keep it. The cover alone runs 90.00