Author Topic: Thinking of trashing the bike and selling off parts.  (Read 1763 times)

Offline sgilbert14

Thinking of trashing the bike and selling off parts.
« on: July 25, 2013, 06:25:06 PM »
My 92 has at about the end of my want of a bike. I have put $1500+ in parts and acc in this thing since December and have only had a chance to ride 3 times this season and twice I had to trailer it home. Once for a broken coolant clamp and the other time because my 4th carb is overflowing. I inspected the tank and all after I sent my carbs to Steve to have done and somehow and some place it had rust and now I cannot get the 4th card to stop with the overflow stream. Even a small bottle and gravity will do it. My list of extras include: may be sending these back to Steve this week.

Spark plug wires and NGK caps, Acc. outlet, Sears AGM Die Hard Battery ,GIVI windshield, NOS Seat, new BT-45 tires, front brakes, rebuilt carbs, Murph grips all with less than 200 miles on them. Other work done: New fork and rear shock oil, cut the front stings to stiffen the suspension, fresh oil change, new front Headlight bulb, Valve Adjustment, replaced the cam chain adjuster, Other extra: Givi trunk, mount, 6" running/brake light, tank bra, Murphs Bar Ends, Bar Raiser, CeeBaily's 24" Windshield, Front & Back Tip Over Bars, PIAA Fog Lights and mounts, Antler covers,++

I have over $2000 in the thing this past year and may just get ride of it hole or in parts. Shame as it has 33K on it but I am only giving it one more go. What should I ask if I let go whole?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 05:53:05 PM by sgilbert14 »

Offline JDM

Re: Thinking of trashing the bike and selling off parts.
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 07:22:10 AM »
You got a PM
If you have seen heaven, I am sure something scared the hell out of you.