Author Topic: Best price on SMH10 Dual headset...$259.00 free shipping...anyone beat this?  (Read 2345 times)

Offline ninjawarrior1400

• "There is no second place winner in a gunfight."
MrHitt.com...sells this headset intercom dual combo for $259.99, am in need for another dual set....does anyone beat this price delivered?

Ninja
Ninjawarrior

Offline rtarp1

make sure they are the new model. the  new model has a different charger and is firmware upgradeable.

Offline RBX QB

Different headset, but I found Mr Hit was the best price... I just didn't get any sort of email confirmation of shipping... Still showed up within a week of order.
2011 Concours 14 ABS
2̶0̶0̶6̶ ̶D̶u̶c̶a̶t̶i̶ ̶M̶o̶n̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶S̶2̶R̶D̶  SOLD

Offline MrPepsi

make sure they are the new model. the  new model has a different charger and is firmware upgradeable.

I am nearly 100% positive they are not the new set.
I ended up with the same thing off Amazon.
Bought what I thought was a good deal, turns out they are the old ones.
However, the old ones work really well too.
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"

Offline ninjawarrior1400

• "There is no second place winner in a gunfight."
Ok Mr Hitt did not answer phone today or return my phone calls so went to BenchMark Helmets...contact Michael...800-560-0613....258.00 for a new pair of the upgraded models....got a confirmation e mail shortly after placing order and UPS confirmed shipping a few moments ago for next Thursday...

The factory in California gave me their names and point of contact...they beat Mr.Hitt by 1.00!

Be sure to get the new model upgrade......PN SMH10 (D-01B)!

Am happy...

Ninja
Ninjawarrior

Offline Jeremy Mitchell

• COG#9899
Wow! $258 for the upgraded version!  I wish I would have done a little more checking before I bought mine.  I paid $270 for the older version, but I am completely satisfied with them.
Keeping the economy going, one tank of fuel and two tires at a time.