Author Topic: 2012 Concours with full Area P, PCV, Heli Horizon STs, 1093 miles. $12,700  (Read 2953 times)

Offline billyzoom

Hi, all.

Going to put this baby up for sale.  As much as I love her and am just getting her dialed in, after the divorce I am being forced to downsize things in preparation for a move. 

2012 Concours, black.  Original owner.  Just received the plates, have pink slip in hand.   Even fewer miles than I remembered... 1093 miles...barely broken in. 

All the mods most people would want have already been done. No noticeable flaws, and a few thousand bucks in upgrades.

Bike has never been dropped or scratched.  Broken in properly, first oil change and drive fluid change already completed. 

Accessories include:

Full area P CF exhaust  (will include stock exhaust can if desired)
PCV
Secondary butterflies removed and custom fuel map/dyno run (150 hp)  (will include dyno chart)
Bigfoot kickstand thingy
Installed Heli Horizon STs with the longer lines (will include stock bars)
Stock windshield
Calsci extra tall clear windshield (installed, not yet ridden)
Calsci dark tint Euro summer shield (never installed)
Hand wings
Tank protective sticker
Murph's front fender extender (still in package)
Murph's 45 degree valve stems (still in package)
AST always on Powerlet for left side installation (still in package)
Steibel horn with relay (installed)

Bike runs incredibly well....uncorked and with the new map it is simply amazing in terms of power and torque.  150 rwhp. 

I average 45 actual mpg when cruising at 75 in eco mode, which is a bit better than I got with the stock map. 

Extraordinarily comfortable with the new bars, which are adjustable in just about any way you can imagine. 

Pink slip is in hand.  If you don't want some of the accessories you can put it back to stock and recoup some of the cash.  Includes key as well as card key.

Posting this from work on my lunch break, so I only have pics from Photobucket.  A couple of the pics may not show all of the accessories I mention, but I'm on the road and can't take new pics till I get back home.  I"ll put some pics up by the weekend.

Bike is in the Inland Empire in Southern California. 

Joel
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 04:49:52 PM by billyzoom »
2007 Ducati S4Rs
2012 Kawasaki Concours

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
fly n ride deal for someone right here!  ^^^^^^^^^^^^
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline billyzoom

Price drop bump....going on Cycle Trader over the weekend.  $12,500 with all the extras.   
2007 Ducati S4Rs
2012 Kawasaki Concours

Offline firehawk618

I would have bought this from you if you were a little closer to me.

GLWS, it's a great deal.

To anyone looking, I just paid $12,700 for my 2012 new this week..........

2012 C14 Black