Concours 1400 (C14) FAQ > Past Group Buys

MCE Canyon Cage Group Buy thru May 31st!

(1/56) > >>

RyanMCEnterprises:
Hey everyone! It's about time to get this Group Buy for the 2010-2012 Kawasaki Concours Canyon Cage rockin'! Please keep in mind this Group Buy is for the 2010-2012 Connies only! We will be doing an entirely separate thread for the build and Group Buy for the 2008-2009 Connies once we get that bike in our facility.

This Group Buy is primarily for the new Canyon Cages although you can purchase the bathroom bars and/or saddle bag guards as well at this time. The discount percentage will apply to any products you buy at this time although only orders that include a Canyon Cage will count towards the next discount level! This Group Buy is going to end on Thursday, May 31st so that'll be the last day to get your orders in! This thread is basically a place for you to post any questions or comments you have regarding the Group Buy or the Canyon Cage itself. To place your order you can either call me directly at 866.886.2368 (toll free), email me, or even PM me through ZGGTR with your full name, shipping address, phone number, black/chrome/raw, and credit card information. Please keep in mind that your card will not be charged until the product is ready to leave our facility. Also, please get your orders in as early as possible so we can get an accurate number of how many we can expect to sell so we can get enough produced! If you don't feel comfortable giving your credit card information this early, you can wait and have me call you when the product is ready to ship and give your payment information then.

Normal MSRP for the Canyon Cages is $300 and the Saddle Bag Guards are $175. These guards are available in black, chrome, or raw for those of you who want to color match!

0-10 Canyon Cages Sold - 10% off / Shipping Included
11-20 Canyon Cages Sold - 15% off / Shipping Included
21-30 Canyon Cages Sold - 20% off / Shipping Included
31+ Canyon Cages Sold - 25% off / Shipping Included

Current Orders: 43

If any of you have any questions or comments regarding the Canyon Cage or how the Group Buy is going to work feel free to ask below and I'll be sure to answer! For those of you looking to exchange the Bathroom Bars for the Canyon Cage, please call me directly to set up your exchange as I'll need to give you a RA number. Thanks to all of you who participated in the design thread, I think we really came up with a great product for the Concours community!

Caffeinated:
Shipping included?

RyanMCEnterprises:

--- Quote from: Caffeinated on May 07, 2012, 01:02:30 PM ---Shipping included?

--- End quote ---

Oooop, I totally forgot about that! Yes, shipping within the continental U.S. is included for Group Buy participants!

Caffeinated:
Just email'd my order...guess I'm #8. Woohoo.

wipfel:
Mine's in, too.  I REALLY hope we hit the 31+ mark.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version