Author Topic: Free gas cap parts  (Read 830 times)

Offline Big Red

• Arena
Free gas cap parts
« on: September 17, 2022, 02:06:20 PM »
Before I throw these out, does anyone need these? Gas cap parts for a C 14. I used the new gaskets from an eBay gas cap and the locking pawls on my original cap. Everything is compatible except for the actual part that holds the lock body. Just pay shipping.

I should’ve been more specific. If you just need A part, I’ll send it to you. You don’t need to take the whole batch.
2010 C14, Shoodaben Engineering MRP Flash, Delkevic slip-on, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, highway pegs, tail tidy, AST peg lowering brackets, LED switchbacks all the way around, Bright2Wheels tail light, StompGrips, custom seat, 2015 C14 vented and blacked out windshield, Dunlop RS3s, and a Fat Ninja hat.

Offline Big Red

• Arena
Re: Free gas cap parts
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2022, 02:10:44 PM »
Untitled by bigangryscot, on Flickr
2010 C14, Shoodaben Engineering MRP Flash, Delkevic slip-on, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, highway pegs, tail tidy, AST peg lowering brackets, LED switchbacks all the way around, Bright2Wheels tail light, StompGrips, custom seat, 2015 C14 vented and blacked out windshield, Dunlop RS3s, and a Fat Ninja hat.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2022, 07:11:05 AM »
This is a great deal for those living in areas that are susceptible to corrosion.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline wb57

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2022, 01:40:43 PM »
Before I throw these out, does anyone need these? Gas cap parts for a C 14. I used the new gaskets from an eBay gas cap and the locking pawls on my original cap. Everything is compatible except for the actual part that holds the lock body. Just pay shipping.

I should’ve been more specific. If you just need A part, I’ll send it to you. You don’t need to take the whole batch.

Still have these?
I could use the metal bits and the spring, but will take all if you've gotten no response for the rest.

2010 Concours
2015 FJ-09
Turning paychecks into spent fossil fuels.

Offline Big Red

• Arena
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2022, 02:29:54 PM »
I do still have them lying around. You can have the whole bag. PM me your address and I’ll get you a shipping quote.