Author Topic: This Unicorn Changed the Way I Poop  (Read 2858 times)

Offline Conrad

This Unicorn Changed the Way I Poop
« on: November 17, 2015, 04:45:38 AM »
WTF?   :o This isn't a joke! (no, I haven't changed the way I poop but you may)    :pukeface:

! No longer available

Soft serve anyone?
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
Re: This Unicorn Changed the Way I Poop
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 06:12:32 AM »
I don't know about anyone else, but I worry about you Conrad.
Over the years:       1972 Harley Rapido
1972 Suzuki T350R  1979 BMW R100RT
1987 Honda Helix.    2006 Kawasaki Concours

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 06:24:10 AM »
As do all of us...
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2015, 07:23:06 AM »
I don't always eat ice cream, but when I do I only eat ice cream made from cows milk. Just saying...

Offline Conrad

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2015, 11:42:59 AM »
I don't know about anyone else, but I worry about you Conrad.

Thanks for your concern guys. I've been self medicating and I'm working on the dosage...    ;)

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2015, 12:38:15 PM »
Ah, it is OK Conrad, you are in good company. Frank Lloyd Wright put some really odd, extremely low toilets in Falling Water back in the 1930's. Seriously- they are about 7" or 8" off the floor and they look like one would just about have to lay down to use one. Some idea along a similar line to your Unicorn device, something about straightening the.... er, 'tract' out while 'using' it resulted in better.... er, 'use'. They look uncomfortable at best, unusable at worst and I gotta' say, I would imagine when boys used them (in mode 1) they would make an absolute mess of the floor, your shoes, the walls, etc.

Now we all know Mr. Wright was an uber- genius and could do no wrong but really, I think he was kinda' dumb as geniuses go.... even dumb by normal standards. So do the engineers working on trying to minimize the leaking roofs and prevent the entire structure from crumbling 'cause it was designed so badly in the first place. But cool toilets.... in a lay- down, wacky sort of way.

Brian

Thanks for your concern guys. I've been self medicating and I'm working on the dosage...    ;)
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline CRocker

• Arena
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2015, 04:00:35 PM »

We have the dosage figured out here in Colorado...but...I really don't know if it's going to help... ;)
'02 C-10

Offline Conrad

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2015, 09:31:03 AM »
We have the dosage figured out here in Colorado...but...I really don't know if it's going to help... ;)

It almost always helps...   ;)

Or put another way, it can't hurt.    8)