Author Topic: The great debate  (Read 6675 times)

Son of Pappy

Re: The great debate
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2013, 10:10:49 PM »
In my early years we fight a lot me and my now ex-wife over this.. I might get beaten here on that! But i realized, over many years, that peeing while standing up, isn't really approriate, since it create somekind of a mist all over the bowl, and spray the nearby cabinets and side walls. To make it simple it is not clean and also disgreably noisy..  So i learn to sit down! But heck i lift and let the seat up once in a while just to heck of it!
Better aim my friend ;)

Offline connie1

• Arena
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2013, 12:51:55 AM »
My dear wife would be happy if I for once would choose A or B, because apparently she's the only one who ever puts a roll on.
I also made my point long ago about leaving the seat up by leaving the seat down.  It became very obvious that she would prefer me to leave the seat up.  No more discussion about that in 23 years.

If someone insisted that I pee sitting I would build an outhouse out back.  That's all I got to say about that.
Man do I love this bike! Red '09

Offline zsiska

• Arena
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2013, 04:01:59 AM »
Funny my wife has never said one way or the other whether she wants A or B.  And to me as long as there is a roll on the holder when I go, I could care less which way it is on there.

As far as peeing, I take the easy route the majority of the time.  Everytime I let the dog out, I whiz off the front porch or back deck.  Ah the beauty of being shielded from the neighbors.  I try to get my 6 year old son to do the same.  His aim at the toilet is still not so good.

Offline Riverdawg

• Guten Tag... Again
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2013, 11:22:59 AM »
+1 on letting the dog out and using the back porch, and I always close the lid,  otherwise the setter thinks it's a water bowl.

Offline wally_games

• Arena
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2013, 11:32:29 AM »
My wife has this bad habit of just setting a new roll on top of the empty spool.  :o
'14 BMW 1200 GSw (red, what little there is that's not grey)
'11 Concours ABS (black) w/ Leo Vince carbon, heated Corbin, Garmin; TechSpec pads (gone but not forgotten)
'05 Yamaha FZ6, only crashed once, gone in trade; '87 Honda Gold Wing Aspencade, sold; '85 Honda Magna (700), sold; '76 Kawasaki KZ400, sold

Offline Cholla

• Arena
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2013, 11:37:08 AM »
With corn cobs a or b isn't a factor.
I fixed wifey on the seat deal. I raise the seat when peeing and then lower the seat/lid when done. When she complained I said I did raise the seat and put it back down. But, if I have to raise/lower something she does, too.
Once I left the lid up and sprinkled tap water on the seat. Boy, did she howl!
I told her to look before you sit!
Beware the Black Widows...Feared throughout the land!

Offline RFH87_Connie

• Arena
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2013, 10:38:18 AM »
Dogs have owners.  Cats have staff.

A dog comes when you call it.  A cat takes a message and might get back to you.

Those are great.  I always said: "You own a dog, but feed a cat".  I currently have both.  My dog's nickname is "Cody the cat wrangler" as I send him to "get" the cat when he is climbing or licking things.  He lives for this and quite often volunteers with out a request.
“I can truly say I had rather be at home at Mount Vernon with a friend or two about me, than to be attended at the seat of government by the officers of State and the representatives of every power of Europe.” - George Washington

Offline Daytona_Mike

• Arena
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2013, 08:02:36 PM »
B is correct. All 3 star and up hotels use B. All printed t.p. is designed for the B position.
http://www.prankplace.com/Toilet-Paper-0Z.aspx

If you still have fuel in the tank, you are not lost yet
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle

Offline Broz

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2013, 07:39:39 AM »
Now that we're talking about peeing sitting down reminds me of the funniest things I heard.

While we were rounding g up POW's during Operation Desert Strorm this Lieutenant from Texas went up to one of the Iraqi's and said in his Texas twang, "you know why we kicked your ass?  It's because you boys squat when you pee". I'm pretty sure the Iraqis didn't speak any English but all us devil dogs were dying laughing. You see they wear these dress like out fits and I guess you squat when you wear a dress.
Semper Fi
Broz
2012 C-14.  Black