Author Topic: More ECU/exhaust/dyno & warranty questions  (Read 8126 times)

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
Re: More ECU/exhaust/dyno & warranty questions
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2016, 11:08:05 PM »
Really? Picking on Harleys? You guys are probably hell on puppies and kittens too.

Never really beat them bad, maybe even let one win once in a while. Otherwise you won't be able to race them for $.
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2016, 03:59:33 AM »
Kittens are interactive toys for puppies.

Offline connie_rider

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2016, 08:13:38 AM »
**So I think I will be contacting Steve and getting my flash done along with an Area P slip on! Thanks again everyone.

Are you considering the Carbon Fiber of the polished?
The Carbon Fiber stays cooler... Sounds great.

Ride safe, Ted
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 08:54:34 AM by connie_rider »

Offline ZXShan, 2015 C14 ABS

• 2015 C14 ABS
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2016, 08:48:31 AM »
I think the carbon fiber will look best with the metallic green paint and the cooler temp is always a good thing. On a side note I saw a guy the other at the light with a CS One slip on and it looked pretty good but I am not really a big fan of the spring holders.
Quote: "A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
-Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

Offline connie14boy

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2016, 09:22:27 PM »
I think the carbon fiber will look best with the metallic green paint and the cooler temp is always a good thing. On a side note I saw a guy the other at the light with a CS One slip on and it looked pretty good but I am not really a big fan of the spring holders.

You don't need no stinkin' springs.. mine has worked great w/o the springs for 4 years and 50,000 miles. Just make sure everything is bolted  tight with the proper fasteners. V&H CS 1 is an great looking and sounding exhaust.