Author Topic: Not happy with Coocase S48 Astra  (Read 3356 times)

Offline mayday

Not happy with Coocase S48 Astra
« on: November 17, 2011, 09:09:37 PM »
 I ordered my Coocase S48 Astra top case Luxury edition with the inner liner. So it showed up today like they said it would but as i opened the box the top of the case has been sliced with a knife it has no liner the hinges are plastic and look like they are about to break into. The video i watched showed different set up on the hinges. There is a tag inside that said it was inspected on  Dec.13th 2008. What the hell? This is my first buy from Twisted Throttle i hope this is not normal for them. Looks like i will not be installing it this weekend and ill be on the phone to them in the am.  >:(     
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 01:15:49 PM by VirginiaJim »

Offline Tim

Re: Not happy
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 01:35:20 AM »
I would not install and ask for a refund.
I don't always ride a street bike. But when I do, it's a Concours. Ride safely my friend.

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 02:14:52 AM »
They'll make it right, give them a call.
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline RedBombardier

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2011, 12:21:00 PM »
Soooooo. has this been taken care of by Twistied Throttle or is this just another open whine case... (no pun intended)?
Chris from the Big "D"
COG# 9361
AMA# 672853 Life
2009 Candy Diamond Red C14, Guhl. Delkevic

Offline mayday

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2011, 07:36:02 PM »
Soooooo. has this been taken care of by Twistied Throttle or is this just another open whine case... (no pun intended)?
Well if i could have gotten on the web page i would have posted sooner ......Yes they are returning it and sending me a new one just had to show them a few pics and it was all good. 

Offline RedBombardier

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2011, 06:07:11 AM »
Well if i could have gotten on the web page i would have posted sooner ......Yes they are returning it and sending me a new one just had to show them a few pics and it was all good.
Good to hear... I have always found them to be reputable, but then... well you know.  Sorry, I forgot about the downtime.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 10:16:44 AM by RedBombardier »
Chris from the Big "D"
COG# 9361
AMA# 672853 Life
2009 Candy Diamond Red C14, Guhl. Delkevic