Author Topic: GTR1400.co.uk is down - Welcome to ZGGTR.ORG and the United States of America!  (Read 70753 times)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: GTR1400.co.uk is down
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2013, 11:41:44 AM »
Too late.  They've been here for awhile.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline sanmo

• Arena
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2013, 12:02:42 PM »
The ticker on my horse gave way, enroute... :'(
2008 Silverdammit C14

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2013, 12:04:38 PM »
Well beating him just won't help, will it?
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2013, 12:22:20 PM »
The British are coming... the British are coming! ;D

Offline Ant

« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2013, 01:19:57 PM »

Don't worry, George Washington sorted us out many moons ago, so we promise to behave  ;)  :popcorn:
I used to be indecisive, but now i'm not so sure !

Offline Debs

« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2013, 01:54:55 PM »
Hi all, am over here cos the U.K site is down, I'm familiar with a few members on her from waaaaay back, (some may also know me as O.C)

Oh and Hi Z.G, I see you chose Red my friend  :chugbeer:

I knew it was only time before you appeared OC...  :rotflmao:
Ride Forever Fee

Offline Bryn

• Leicestershire.... in the heart of England
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2013, 02:16:01 PM »

As I am currently on holiday in Tunisia there isn't much I can do except redirect here. Most of us are on both sites anyway.

So on Wednesday we had suicide bomber trying to blow up the hotel. He got chased by security and blew himself up on the beach. Amazingly no one was injured although those that witnessed the bombers body parts flying about were treated for shock.

And then on Thurs the server hosting gtr1400.co.uk gets hacked.

Bastards.

Do you think it's all connected?  :o

Offline Kwikasfuki

• Uk GTR Forum
Only if gtr1400.co.uk was hiding the schematics for the new model.
Maybe the NSA played a part in it going down  :o

Offline Bryn

• Leicestershire.... in the heart of England
 :D

Think it's stretching it a bit

Offline Kwikasfuki

• Uk GTR Forum
I guess we're in America now and they love their conspiracy theories  ;D

Who bought down gtr1400 could be famous as who shot JFK?

OK, maybe not JFK but who shot JR?

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2013, 03:04:35 PM »
I knew it was only time before you appeared OC...  :rotflmao:

Good to see ya over here Debs!  :grouphug:

Kick yer boots off and stay for awhile! :chugbeer:

Offline Richard. Wales UK

• 2010 1400 GTR trike.

Here, pop in sometimes anyway

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2013, 04:39:24 PM »

LOL!!!  Just our luck that is seems most of us are Virginians for some odd reason....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_henry

(For the Brits joining us, I am a many-generations Virginian, born in Richmond, currently living in Norfolk.... and visit Williamsburg and Jamestown all the time :) )
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
I guess we're in America now and they love their conspiracy theories  ;D

Who bought down gtr1400 could be famous as who shot JFK?

OK, maybe not JFK but who shot JR?

It was all the NSA!
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline Charlie747

:chugbeer:

So Asif we're on a mission to take over the worlds GTR forums from down town Bradford GHQ ?

Do you think we could export Bradford's Finest Curry Houses to sort out all those fast food joints on this side of the pond?

ZG don't you worry mate about your kin folk picking on that sexy green mean machine 8) with all that Swedish suspension............................................these boys don't know it yet ........................but Green is the new Black lol

I think the home page should feature a "Brits are Back" section .........................What do you think ? :rotflmao:

Offline ZG

• Arena

ZG don't you worry mate about your kin folk picking on that sexy green mean machine 8) with all that Swedish suspension............................................these boys don't know it yet ........................but Green is the new Black lol

Tru dat Charlie!  8)
 ;D :chugbeer:

Offline O.C.

« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2013, 01:39:22 AM »

Good to see ya over here Debs!  :grouphug:

Kick yer boots off and stay for awhile! :chugbeer:

Yup I'm here, and sadly just like a bad smell i'm not likely to disappear any time soon,  :rotflmao:

At least now that there's an 'across the pond' invasion the spelling might improve on this site  ;)

Glad you chose the Red Z.G ~ maybe you could have considered a nice Purple though :chugbeer: now that would cause a bit of a stir BTW I've got the codes and can show ya pictures of my H2C for reference..........go on I dare ya, you know you want to   ;D 
CARPE DIEM

KAWASAKI VERSYS 650

Offline Charlie747

« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2013, 02:18:59 AM »

Yup I'm here, and sadly just like a bad smell i'm not likely to disappear any time soon,  :rotflmao:

At least now that there's an 'across the pond' invasion the spelling might improve on this site  ;)

Glad you chose the Red Z.G ~ maybe you could have considered a nice Purple though :chugbeer: now that would cause a bit of a stir BTW I've got the codes and can show ya pictures of my H2C for reference..........go on I dare ya, you know you want to   ;D 

Yo OC Dude (please note my attempt to blend in with the natives!!!)

I've just got to get up your way and see smell hear and touch (only when on my leash you understand) that pure pulsing pumping purple pleasure you call H2.  Do you hold open house during the winter months ?

Look OC Just between me and you...............on the QC you understand ?  It looks like one of the leaders here is possibly an Ex. Pat or dual Nationality ............................has a sausage fixation and goes by the name of VirginiaJim

Do you think we could get him to "come in from the cold" ????

I've sent him this to see if he weakens...............................what do you think my friend ???

Walls Sausage Advert With The Angry Dog

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
 :rotflmao: Excellent.  That cheered me right up.  And yes, dual citizenship until 16, then I converted.   Born in the USAF hospital at Burderop Park near Swindon.  Many, many, years ago after living here since 1969 we were traveling into Canada (first time) for a vacation to Nova Scotia.  We were passing through St. Johns and this smell stopped me dead in my tracks.  Actually locked the brakes up (cage).  Tracked it down to a small restaurant and had breakfast in the middle of the afternoon.  Never been so happy in my life.

Since then, I've been able to get them here and there but it's not quite the same and since we can't import them (legally), they're actually made over here.  I do get them when I can, though.  They're better than the alternative.

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2013, 05:41:27 AM »

If by that you mean the inclusion of lots of additional and unnecessary vowels then.... barf!  :)