Author Topic: Defarklizing Connie  (Read 3610 times)

Offline throb

Defarklizing Connie
« on: April 19, 2015, 04:48:54 PM »
Ok, so I pulled the trigger on a new Yamaha FJR1300 yesterday and have some items for sale.  This is going to be a slow process as life has me busy with other priorities right now, so please be patient.  I will list everything which I plan on selling, but if there's no picture of it, it means it's not ready for me to ship right away.  I'll get to it as time permits.  If there's something you're interested in, contact me and I'll do my best to expedite!
The two things I have ready to go right now are;

1 pair of HVMP bar end weights.  These are the "Heavy" weights listed on their website, weighting 13.9 ounces each.  They are stainless steel and in excellent condition, but do not come with the mounting bolts.  Asking $40 obo with free shipping to the lower 48 States.   SOLD

1 KB fork brace for '99-'06 models, also in excellent condition.  Asking $80 obo with free shipping to the lower 48 States.
   SOLD

Other things for sale in the future will be a set of Nissin front brake calipers and mounting hardware to do the front brake conversion.  Maybe some other stuff that I forgot about too....

Oh yeah, here's one of the things I forgot about; a Corbin seat.  There are two areas on the rear bottom portion of the seat where the leather is rubbed away, but it isn't getting any worse and you can't see it when the seat is in place unless you're looking for it.  The thing is heavy and bulky, so shipping would be relatively expensive.  $240 with shipping to the lower 48 would be my asking price, don't be afraid to send an OBO....or if you live in east central Wisconsin and want to get anything  in person, prices would be lower.  I'm willing to meet within a reasonable distance too.  SOLD

Send me a PM if you're interested....
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 03:59:40 AM by throb »
'05 Concours, SISF's 2 min jet mod and exhaust cam sprocket, snarf's block off plates, risers, SS lines, fork brace, T-Cro's stick coils & shift linkage, ZZR1200 rear shock, MS rear wheel.

Offline 86 4door

• Arena
Re: Defarklizing Connie
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 09:53:17 PM »
I will take the fork brace. Iam also interested in the other parts. Pm sent

Offline throb

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 03:51:08 AM »
PM sent....sale pending on the fork brace.
'05 Concours, SISF's 2 min jet mod and exhaust cam sprocket, snarf's block off plates, risers, SS lines, fork brace, T-Cro's stick coils & shift linkage, ZZR1200 rear shock, MS rear wheel.

Offline works4me

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2015, 10:16:22 AM »
I'm interested in the brake calipers and hardware.
Any idea what you'll be asking?

Offline throb

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2015, 05:57:35 PM »
PM sent

Offline 86 4door

• Arena
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2015, 08:33:27 PM »
$80 sent through pay pal thanks

Offline throb

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2015, 03:56:18 AM »
Will be sending it out this morning via USPS.  Thanks!

Offline wildnphx

• Arena
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2015, 03:09:35 PM »
PM sent on seat

Offline txfatboy

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2015, 07:00:40 AM »
PM sent about bar ends.

Woody
Woody
2014 V-Max
1991 Connie, 17 inch wheels,  ZRX1200 forks with racetech valves and brakes, zx9/ zzr1200 hybrid rear shock, 2 min mod and exhaust cam sprocket from SISF, tubular handle bars, hywy pegs, HID headlight and LED running lights.

Offline throb

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2015, 07:46:44 AM »
PM response sent.

Offline txfatboy

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2015, 03:34:40 PM »
Paypal headed your way. Thanks
Woody
2014 V-Max
1991 Connie, 17 inch wheels,  ZRX1200 forks with racetech valves and brakes, zx9/ zzr1200 hybrid rear shock, 2 min mod and exhaust cam sprocket from SISF, tubular handle bars, hywy pegs, HID headlight and LED running lights.

Offline txfatboy

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2015, 09:50:32 PM »
Bar ends arrived yesterday. Took me a whole 10 minutes to open the box, find an allen wrench, take the old bar ends off and install these. They look great. Thanks.
Woody
Woody
2014 V-Max