Author Topic: Actor, 51, marries 16 year old girl in Vegas.  (Read 2348 times)

Offline Conrad

Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline snarf

• Arena
Re: Actor, 51, marries 16 year old girl in Vegas.
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 12:09:22 PM »
Ummmm yeah, my daughter is 15.  That isnt going to happen as long as I am still breathing.
2002 Conc
1986 Conc "The spirit of COG"

"We did not become the men that we are because we were Sailors, soldiers or cops; we became Sailors, soldiers and cops because of the men we are."

Son of Pappy

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 12:27:31 PM »
I was 19, I married my wife when she was 16, that was over 29 years ago and she's still my wife.  I do think that a 51 year old shouldnt be marrying someone so far outside of their generation, it does seem perverted and I question the motives of her parents.  Just keep in mind, in some countries breeding age dictates when someone is eligible for marriage. 
Sorry Conrad, I dont see this as funny page material, I predict it will end up in the Arena.  This type of wedding is in about the same category as gay neptuals, IMO.

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 04:53:33 PM »
Wow!  :o

As the father of a 15 and 17 girl I can honestly say that I would be very dissapointed if one of my daughters turned out like that...

Oh and the 51 year old dude that wanted to take her out would have my foot in his ass before he could even make it up to the porch...  :yikes: 

And what the hell was she doing in that interview, she looked like she was going to eat him??  ???

Offline Kazairl

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 05:02:33 PM »
This hits a little close to home. I recently acquired an aunt that is 6 years younger than I am.

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2011, 05:22:59 PM »
Maybe that was just a side effect of the 'marrying' drugs?

I just hope things work out for them. I mean marriage is a big step, something normally only done two or maybe three times in a whole lifetime so I think it is important to make each one special. Yeah, that's the ticket.  :o

It really was a funny video though, and I especially liked the part where she said 'everything is rill'.

Brian

<snip>

And what the hell was she doing in that interview, she looked like she was going to eat him??  ???
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com