Author Topic: For sale 2008 Kawasaki Concours $2000  (Read 1324 times)

Offline tenere

For sale 2008 Kawasaki Concours $2000
« on: January 08, 2018, 11:08:03 AM »
Project motorcycle

I had purchased this motorcycle with intent to convert to naked/street fighter motorcycle .But currently with too many other motorcycle project currently ,I wont be able to get to this this year and would like to make space in my garage. The motorcycle was involved with an accident from the previous owner and the front end fairings, headlight, dent on tank and panniers were damaged. The insurance company totaled the motorcycle and the previous owner had purchased the motorcycle back from the insurance company.

Clear title in hand ,registered and plated .The motorcycle is located in Columbus ,Indiana
 Note: The motorcycle was involved in an accident and front end damage & will be sold as is

What's good
 Motorcycle runs great &rides great and everything works( obliviously needs headlight and front blinkers) ,has 18000 miles on it .I regularly have been starting and riding the motorcycle whenever I miss the another C14 that I sold. All the electrical connectors, harness are intact and could be rebuilt to stock condition

Work needed
 Front brake lines will need air purged from line
 Working digital console but is not installed and is not shown in photos
 Asking $2000
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 11:15:25 AM by tenere »

Offline pwh

Re: For sale 2008 Kawasaki Concours $2000
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 09:35:47 AM »
Is this still for sale?