Marketplace > Industry Merchants

Group Buy-Canyon Cages

<< < (2/7) > >>

DonnellMCE:
Spoke to Ryan and he knows it does fit through the last year Kawi made this bike, if that is 2006 then the bars will fit!!

Question?  Can I change my original post?

Outback_Jon:

--- Quote from: DonnellMCE on February 24, 2014, 02:38:18 PM ---Spoke to Ryan and he knows it does fit through the last year Kawi made this bike, if that is 2006 then the bars will fit!!

Question?  Can I change my original post?

--- End quote ---
Should be a "Modify" button in the upper right of the post.

RyanMCEnterprises:
Got it!  Thanks Jon.

RyanMCEnterprises:
Well, hello! Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm (Ryan!) is back at the office. If anyone has any questions, comments, or concerns about the C10 Canyon Cage we're working on you can either post a comment here, PM me, or shoot me an email. It's great to be back and I hope everyone is doing well!

turbojoe78:

--- Quote from: RyanMCEnterprises on March 18, 2014, 10:34:00 AM ---Well, hello! Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm (Ryan!) is back at the office. If anyone has any questions, comments, or concerns about the C10 Canyon Cage we're working on you can either post a comment here, PM me, or shoot me an email. It's great to be back and I hope everyone is doing well!

--- End quote ---

Ryan, is it possible for us to get a count on how many sets from both forums you have a commitment on so we can see how close were getting to tier 3 pricing?

I'm in for both front and rears at tier 3 prices.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version