Author Topic: I got sick of this crap  (Read 6892 times)

Offline O.C.

Re: I got sick of this crap
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2016, 03:29:12 AM »
I've driven with my keyset in the top box lock, and the box open (not latched, not wide open, obviously.)

I've also put my wallet on the seat, only to find it wedged between the rear tail and the top rack bar on the left side.

That makes me feel better................it's not just me then   :rotflmao:   
CARPE DIEM

KAWASAKI VERSYS 650

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2016, 05:53:37 AM »
I've driven with my keyset in the top box lock, and the box open (not latched, not wide open, obviously.)

I've also put my wallet on the seat, only to find it wedged between the rear tail and the top rack bar on the left side.

LOL- Sounds like you have some good luck on your side :)
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline DaddyFlip

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2016, 07:09:25 AM »
All these stories are the result of folks tryig to outsmart Kipass. Can't be done. Keyset? Puhleeeeze. One should think of FOB as the driver and oneself as the passenger. Better yet...
2001 ZR-7s "Ol' Red"
1995 FXDWG