Author Topic: Smokey brake and clutch resivoir  (Read 1593 times)

Offline Oilman

• Live to Ride
Smokey brake and clutch resivoir
« on: March 11, 2023, 01:33:29 PM »
Does anyone know where i could order the smokey transparent brake and clutch resivoir set ? I have a 2011 and have seen photos but cant seem to find anywhere on the net . Partzilla, kawasaki parts. Warehouse , dealers no help? 
2011 C-14 ABS, 33,000 mi, Stock heated grips, Heated Corbin seat, Cee Bailey's windshield, Two Brothers carbon fiber M2. TPX Radar/Laser detector, TPX Laser Jammer w  front & rear transponders, Dunlop RS3's.

Offline Big Red

• Arena
Re: Smokey brake and clutch resivoir
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2023, 04:31:08 PM »
Check out eBay. I believe they’re the 2015+ ones.
2010 C14, Shoodaben Engineering MRP Flash, Delkevic slip-on, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, highway pegs, tail tidy, AST peg lowering brackets, LED switchbacks all the way around, Bright2Wheels tail light, StompGrips, custom seat, 2015 C14 vented and blacked out windshield, Dunlop RS3s, and a Fat Ninja hat.

Offline zrx mitch

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2023, 05:02:25 PM »
The clutch reservoir is $79.17, the brake reservoir is $157.25. O-rings are $2.37

This is who I use, a dealership that does a ton of mail order.

https://www.ronayers.com/oemparts/l/kaw/54d91eee87a8651e14b3d516/2015-concours-14-abs-zg1400eff-parts
IBA #18591

Offline CDII

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2023, 07:29:00 PM »
Good looking upgrade. I did mine. Partzilla. Be careful with the screws inside the reservoir.

Offline Oilman

• Live to Ride
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2023, 07:12:14 AM »
Thanks for the replies . Im learning the OEM parts are outrageously expensive. But i like the bike looking good.
2011 C-14 ABS, 33,000 mi, Stock heated grips, Heated Corbin seat, Cee Bailey's windshield, Two Brothers carbon fiber M2. TPX Radar/Laser detector, TPX Laser Jammer w  front & rear transponders, Dunlop RS3's.

Online maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2023, 08:33:36 AM »
I can't believe anyone would think the looks of something so minor would be worth spending $250 (at least the OEM) + much work.  But, hey, choices are nice to have!
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline Oilman

• Live to Ride
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2023, 02:24:55 PM »
Says the guy with like 20 upgrades listed on his bike .lol!  :)

Online maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2023, 02:50:11 PM »
Says the guy with like 20 upgrades listed on his bike .lol!  :)

Yeah, but none of them are just cosmetic!
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2023, 08:56:52 AM »
Well, if you owned a cruiser you would understand...lol
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Online maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2023, 03:05:01 PM »
Fortunately, I am SANE....  :)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2023, 04:58:49 AM »
LOL
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Oilman

• Live to Ride

Offline zrx mitch

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2023, 03:47:05 PM »
Is that the reservoir or just the cover?  :o
IBA #18591

Offline Oilman

• Live to Ride
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2023, 04:30:31 PM »
Its the whole reservoir, I actually ordered it and its complete with the screws and o rings. I am trying to figure out if both sides are the same part? Anyone know . For some reason Kawasaki charges way more for one side than the other.

Offline Oilman

• Live to Ride
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2023, 03:57:28 PM »
By the way, the right side that is available does come with the rubber diaphragm which runs about $17 from Partzilla , so 33 for the whole unit is a great deal. Now if I could only find the Left side clutch reservoir!