Author Topic: Police Shoot Concrete Alligator Stone Dead  (Read 5535 times)

Offline sherob

• Arena
Re: Police Shoot Concrete Alligator Stone Dead
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2011, 02:18:41 AM »
If I could only get them to come and put that blue demon horse with those devil red eyes to pasture out at DIA... LOL!!!

Rob
Brighton, CO... missing Texas!

Offline Conrad

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2011, 05:01:13 AM »
Slippery indeed....  :rotflmao:

Actually this is what I like about this forum.  We start off with concrete alligators being shot at by the the police and then morph to nudists camps....  It's all good.

:thumbs:
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline mtn.connie

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2011, 01:07:10 PM »
If I could only get them to come and put that blue demon horse with those devil red eyes to pasture out at DIA... LOL!!!

God, I hate that thing! Too bad the artists died or we might be able to convince him to take it down out of pity.

Offline Strawboss

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2011, 01:16:45 PM »
Hard to believe that police were called, dispatched, reconned, set up, planned it out, took not one but two rifle shots on private property without notifying the owner, nearby residents or even confirming the target before shots were fired and in the dark. I'm sorry, I call the BS flag. Way too incredible to be true. 
COG 5852-AMA Life 302525-NRA 9098599-SASS
2001 Concours-1982 KZ550A-1979 Triumph Bonneville-1995 Honda SA50

Offline Cholla

• Arena
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2011, 01:43:55 PM »
Beware the Black Widows...Feared throughout the land!

Offline Conrad

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2011, 02:00:22 PM »
Hard to believe that police were called, dispatched, reconned, set up, planned it out, took not one but two rifle shots on private property without notifying the owner, nearby residents or even confirming the target before shots were fired and in the dark. I'm sorry, I call the BS flag. Way too incredible to be true.

Now you don't really think that I would have posted such a story without first checking on multiple sources do you Boss?
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline SteveJ.

• Arena
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2011, 05:59:43 PM »
Slippery indeed....  :rotflmao:

Actually this is what I like about this forum.  We start off with concrete alligators being shot at by the the police and then morph to nudists camps....  It's all good.
Kinda like sitting in the neighborhood tavern or around a camp fire. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :chugbeer:
Perfection Is A Fantasy, Improvement Is Possible(Margie J)
America's Seaplane City
'99 Conk: 234k mi, '98 KLR650, both gone, '15 Versys 650LT: 74k mi
COG 5603, IBA 19921, CBMMA 50 (Cheap B@st@rds Motorcycle Maintenance Assoc, 18 year member)