Author Topic: How about a little fun or craziness as you prefer  (Read 3576 times)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
How about a little fun or craziness as you prefer
« on: September 01, 2013, 12:34:20 PM »
Let's see who can link all of our smileys together in one story.  There may be a prize, there may not be.  However, it has to fit in one post (I think there's a 20k limit of characters in one post).  This will include the normal set you see and the set you have to click [more] to see.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Gumby

• Arena
  • Black 2011
Re: How about a little fun or craziness as you prefer
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 12:53:40 PM »
This should be interesting.  :popcorn:

Offline Tarheelbob

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 05:12:15 PM »
I don't get it..... ???
When life hands you lemons, go get the tequila and salt.

Offline Gumby

• Arena
  • Black 2011
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2013, 06:42:46 PM »
I don't get it..... ???
I was once  ;D, but now I am  :'( cause somebody  :censored: in my beverage. I tell you what  :hitfan: now, etc., etc, etc.......    This thread should make  me :rotflmao:

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2013, 08:00:53 PM »
That's the ticket!
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline DeansZG

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2013, 08:00:19 AM »
  If I  :stirpot:   and you decide to :deadhorse: & throw out some  :censored: , would  :hitfan: ?
'99 C10 "MissTriss" *sold*
'04 ZZR1200 "Sweet heart" *sold*
'81 GL1100 Interstate "Puttz"*sold*
'00 K12LT..."Battleship Galactica".....

Son of Pappy

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2013, 02:41:11 PM »
One day I went to my fav site ;D  It was down >:( :censored: At the time there was a little dispute going on  :deadhorse: :cannon:  Seems  :stirpot: was causing  :hitfan: which led to  :doublepuke: as well as  :pukeface: which led to  :banghead: and plenty of  :offtopic:  :banghead:.  After what I assume is hours  :doh: :doh: :doh: some guy who must be  :loco: resurected a new fav site.   :hail: :hail: and plenty of  :chugbeer: :chugbeer: :chugbeer:  :finger_fing11: :grouphug: :_shudder_Emoticon .  We are all (at least I am)  :rotflmao: at the previous regimes attempt at exclusion and will continue to  :cool: right here :P  I am  :-[ at times, but only when I am  :'( and wish to  :-* for  ;).
I hope everyone thinks the above is  :) and a  :goodpost: but I will just have to  :popcorn: while I  :-X as I dont want to be  :( at what I posted  ::).

Jim, a dollar buys ya a beer if ya figure out which ones got left out  :-\

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2013, 06:05:47 PM »
Doesn't make any difference, you're the winner as far as I'm concerned.  Jolly good show!  I will buy more than one beer for you (two, but no more than three) should we ever meet up.  I doubt seriously I'm going to the west coast any time soon, but if you ever get to the east coast, look me up.  The topic you chose was excellent.  I'm still traumatized by that event to the point that I just about need an ambulance when I can't get in due to some glitch, which causes me to twitch.

Son of Pappy

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2013, 10:11:08 PM »
I'll be in Kentucky next month, shame I will be on a V Twin, hazards of the job.  Gonna be a first for me.  Any pointers?

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2013, 03:42:26 AM »
Pointers on what? Being in Ky or being on a Vtwin?  ;)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2013, 03:42:48 AM »
You know where Kentucky is....right?  What part and when?

I had the same thoughts, Gary, totally scary.  I couldn't think of anything witty about a V-twin..just sadness.. :'(

Son of Pappy

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2013, 04:46:03 AM »
I got the Kentucky thing down pat, bourbon aint hard to figure out.  It's the V-twin thing that has me concerned :-\  I would be more comfortable on a scooter, at least I would have more cornering clearance :o  I do have a pair of chaps I was given some years ago, a leather vest, and sleeveless shirt.  What I don't have is one of those little tortoise shells with a bungee strap, I will be wearing DS helmet ;D 

Seriously tho, I will be wearing my Klim pants, Leatt jacket, and the Variant helmet as space is tight and I won't have room for the 'Stitch...  I won't promise pics as they may become bribery material :-[

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2013, 05:13:31 AM »
Unfortunately, the closest I may be coming to Kentucky would be southwest va this coming weekend...

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2013, 06:07:50 AM »
I don't think you'll need to supply pics. There will be members on the lookout. You should stick out like a sore thumb. The only Harley rider in Kentucky wearing ATGATT.
Over the years:       1972 Harley Rapido
1972 Suzuki T350R  1979 BMW R100RT
1987 Honda Helix.    2006 Kawasaki Concours

Son of Pappy

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2013, 07:28:53 AM »
I don't think you'll need to supply pics. There will be members on the lookout. You should stick out like a sore thumb. The only Harley rider in Kentucky wearing ATGATT.
Wanna see something even more impressive?  There will be three of us ATGATT on HDs.  And yes, all three of us will be in DS gear ;D

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2013, 07:44:25 AM »
What's your time frame and route? We'll line the streets to see this.

Degrees Minutes Seconds:
Latitude: 38-06'15'' N
Longitude: 089-14'37'' W

Decimal Degrees:
Latitude: 38.104217
Longitude: -89.2436927
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 08:17:00 AM by gPink »

Son of Pappy

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2013, 07:55:17 AM »
I don't have the exact dates but I do believe it is the third week of October.  I'll be getting in Saturday, signing for the two wheeled iron horses and than off to scout suitable riding areas for our training.  Once I know the solid dates I'll let everyone know as after training I will take an extra day or so to ride the roads, well, ride may not be the correct word, I'll be "Cruising" the roads ;D

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2013, 09:50:05 AM »
 :yikes:
Over the years:       1972 Harley Rapido
1972 Suzuki T350R  1979 BMW R100RT
1987 Honda Helix.    2006 Kawasaki Concours