Author Topic: One for Brian  (Read 1339 times)

Offline mikeyw64

• Arena
One for Brian
« on: July 01, 2017, 12:32:31 PM »
--
space reserved for humourous sig file

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
Re: One for Brian
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 01:18:19 PM »
 ;D Taking a break from the 90F heat upstairs and this is a nice treat....

Yeah.... not sure how things are in the UK or at least your corner of it but here, it is almost impossible for most people to use something like that even though I find it amusing.

There are basically two camps:

1) The camp that would instantly say that 'ice' is not large enough, there are not enough of them and why could I not use something American? Testiness follows....  This is the group I mostly find myself 'in' (and I mean that literally as well as figuratively  ;) :yikes: :rotflmao:

2) The camp that would say how horrible everyone / anyone was / is for making ice that has that shape, ice that has that 'slant' the people who made the mold, the people who sell the mold, the people who would buy and use such a mold.

Just got done with a minor shouting match with my darling wife over the 'Crazy Channel', or more correctly, the "facts" she tells me that she gets from the 'Crazy Channel'.

In the US of A lately, a thing like that mold / ice shape is worse than the actual thing: the huge majority of 7.62 X 39 ammunition spits the projectile into a earthen bank used as a backstop.... that novelty ice maker can and may get 50,000,000 Americans screeching at each over. Sheesh!

But thanks for the thought, I appreciate it! (seriously)

Brian (my house has been free of political clashes for 0.0000016 so far this year)

saw this, thought of you :)

https://coolgearhq.com/products/ak47-bullet-silicone-ice-cube-tray
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com