Author Topic: SOLD-Precision Engineering Master Cylinder Covers & Decorative Windscreen Covers  (Read 1809 times)

Offline The Pope

• COG #9994 (NC AAD)
I won a set of Precision Engineering Master Cylinder (Brake & Clutch) Covers (2 pcs) and Decorative Windscreen Covers (2 pcs) at the National Rally.
They are just not my style, so I'm putting them up for sale. Go to the links provided for more info on these items.

Master Cylinder Covers
http://www.preeng.com/xcart/2008-to-Current-Kawasaki-Concours-Master-Cylinder-Covers.html

Decorative Windscreen Covers
http://www.preeng.com/xcart/2008-current-Concours-Decorative-Windscreen-Cover.html

If you were to buy these directly from PE it would be $113.90 plus shipping.

$105 to your door (continental US) for both!
I prefer payment by Paypal Gift but I'm willing to work with you if you don't do Paypal.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 03:18:06 AM by The Pope »
The Pope
2011 C-14 Atomic Silver...... aka ImprovedSilverDammIt.

"The Universe is a contest between engineers making things idiot-proof and God making bigger idiots. So far, God is winning by a wide margin." Unknown author, well I don't know who said it.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Didn't even know they had such a thing...
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
pinging Jay.....
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline Rhino

• Arena
Might be interested in the windscreen covers as one of mine is broken. But wish they were all black. Guess I could rattle can over the aluminum stripes. Do they come with a new gasket to go between the cover and the screen?

Offline The Pope

• COG #9994 (NC AAD)
Do they come with a new gasket to go between the cover and the screen?

No gasket.
$75.00 to your door for just the windscreen covers.
The Pope

"The Universe is a contest between engineers making things idiot-proof and God making bigger idiots. So far, God is winning by a wide margin." Unknown author, well I don't know who said it.

Offline OregonLAN

Yeah, those plastic windshield covers have a tendency to break over time; I've been through 2 sets. I'd love a set of aluminum covers, but I don't like the ricey aluminum stripes. Give me something that resembles the stock covers in aluminum and I'm sold.

Offline The Pope

• COG #9994 (NC AAD)
Give me something that resembles the stock covers in aluminum and I'm sold.

Me too! That's why I have these for sale.
The Pope

Offline The Pope

• COG #9994 (NC AAD)
Bump!
The Pope

Offline The Pope

• COG #9994 (NC AAD)
Sold!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 03:18:29 AM by The Pope »
The Pope

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
I hope you were kind enough to shoot off a note/postcard to whomever donated those as a prize, and thanked them.... ;)

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..