Author Topic: FS: Givi E52 topcase with backrest and luggage rack *SOLD*  (Read 2351 times)

Offline VodkaAndPickles

FS: Givi E52 topcase with backrest and luggage rack *SOLD*
« on: September 06, 2012, 12:58:48 PM »
SOLD

Selling 52 liter Givi Maxia Monokey topcase.  Comes with mounting plate, Givi backrest, and a luggage rack.  $460 value when new.  Asking $350 $300 shipped.  Case is in good condition, has one scuff on the side (paint mark, could probably be buffed out).  One mounting bolt for the plate is missing, but the case still holds on securely even with 3 bolts.  Bolt should be available at any hardware store. 
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 03:30:16 PM by VodkaAndPickles »

Offline Mugsy19

Re: FS: Givi E52 topcase with backrest and luggage rack
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 03:49:27 PM »
Selling 52 liter Givi Maxia Monokey topcase.  Comes with mounting plate, Givi backrest, and a luggage rack.  $460 value when new.  Asking $350 shipped.  Case is in good condition, has one scuff on the side.  One mounting bolt for the plate is missing, but the case still holds on securely even with 3 bolts.  Bolt should be available at any hardware store.

Vodka;
I assume the mounting plate works with the 2010-2012 C14?  Additionally, can/will you post some pictures?  I am curious about the "scuff on the side".  What is the color of the topcase and luggage rack? 
Thank you,
Mark

Offline wildnphx

• Arena
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 04:01:56 PM »
Vodka;
I assume the mounting plate works with the 2010-2012 C14?  Additionally, can/will you post some pictures?  I am curious about the "scuff on the side".  What is the color of the topcase and luggage rack? 
Thank you,
Mark

What he said...   Please ?

Offline VodkaAndPickles

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 09:49:17 PM »
Vodka;
Thank you,
Mark

I don't know about the new Concours.  Most likely it would fit, but I can't tell you for sure.  The topcase is black and the luggage rack is some sort of greenish/gray metal.  I'll get some photos up in a bit, haven't had the chance to yet.

Offline VodkaAndPickles

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2012, 10:04:59 PM »
Photos as promised.  The scuff is more of a paint mark, it could probably be buffed out even.

Offline VodkaAndPickles

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2012, 08:56:07 AM »
Price lowered, $300 shipped.