Author Topic: heated grips  (Read 1366 times)

Offline dude412

heated grips
« on: April 28, 2013, 06:20:16 PM »
Just got back from Texas. My 2012 ran flawlessly. On the last leg of the trip I spent the night in Joplin, Mo. I had ran in rain periodically and was using heated gear and the grip warmers. I noticed when I went to shut off the grip warmers the switch wouldn't move so I used more force to shut them off. Later that evening I tried the switch again, still alittle resistance and thought I smelled something hot. I decided on the last leg home the next day not to use the grip warmers. Anybody had problems with theirs and I'm assuming the warmers are covered under warranty. Oh, I did have one other problem, a ticket for 84 in a 75 near Wichita Falls and by the way I got into town and saw a C14 police bike hidin in the tree line. 

Offline PlaynInPeoria

Re: heated grips
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 01:26:20 PM »
You ain't livin right, brother.  3 of us got a warning from a Texas State Trooper for 83 in a 75.  We must have done 90 for an hour on the 80 mph bypass around Austin.
2012 "root beer" C14 - unlinked brakes, reflash, LED headlights, Walmart orange city lights, LOUD horn, Laam seat, radar detector for ahem, reasons.
2013 Aprilia Tuono, 2009 CRF-150F