Author Topic: Is there helmet hooks under the seat?  (Read 7413 times)

Offline mikeboileau

• Arena
  • It ain't easy bein cheesy....
Re: Is there helmet hooks under the seat?
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2011, 11:01:43 PM »
Wow.....

:o

Offline XHarleyRider

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2011, 11:06:55 AM »
There you have it Mike!!! 

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2011, 12:26:11 PM »
No need for the flogging.... we all 'step in it' from time to time. At least you 'fessed- up and let everybody know so they can stop looking for those hooks.

I am standing by my post though- there IS a powered reverse on a C-14, it is just a little tricky to find (there, that ought to take some heat off of you).

;D

Brian

OK, I have officially gone senile.  I was remembering the hooks FROM MY OTHER BIKE.  The Concours does NOT have helmet hooks under the seat.  I apologize for the confusion and have scrubbed my other relevant postings.

I will go flog myself now...
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline lt1

• 2008 C14
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2011, 12:32:04 PM »
No need for the flogging.... we all 'step in it' from time to time. At least you 'fessed- up and let everybody know so they can stop looking for those hooks.

I am standing by my post though- there IS a powered reverse on a C-14, it is just a little tricky to find (there, that ought to take some heat off of you).

;D

Brian

The powered reverse is easy to find if you have a cooperative passenger.  LOL
Eyes, Brain, Hands.  Repeat.