Author Topic: Anyone got photoshop skills for new Connie color scheme??  (Read 9305 times)

Offline mike

Re: Anyone got photoshop skills for new Connie color scheme??
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2011, 04:51:01 PM »
i pulled the color from the 1st zx-14 in the op.... a little goes a long way...

Offline Burbs

• 2009 ABS
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2011, 05:14:44 PM »
Something like this, back way up from your monitor and squint your eyes... Anyone out there with actual skill please jump in and doctor one up, this is just to give an abstract sense of what I'm talking about...

:yikes:    :pukeface: ;D

Offline Shadowofshoe

• Arena
  • Mastiff pup/human pup
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2011, 02:45:57 PM »
you're welcome.... i did a couple of them between shots at work.
    Well I need a job where I can do "shots" at work....where does one apply :rotflmao:

mike
Sooooo....we are about to be a Nation that makes you prove you have insurance-but it's not necessary to prove that you are indeed a Citizen of that Nation?

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2011, 10:01:20 PM »
As for actually doing it I'm undecided, just debating for a winter project, I've received more don't than do pm's though so far... My farkle list is done as of now...

I am not terribly fond of the look, myself.

Now, if you were to somehow get some fancy airbrush stuff going with the color.... fading into it in a few select places, that might work really well.
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline JS_racer

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2011, 04:33:06 AM »
was it the euro that had that sweet looking dark green c14?? that one looked very nice i thought.

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2011, 07:12:47 AM »
was it the euro that had that sweet looking dark green c14?? that one looked very nice i thought.

Yes.  And yes, it was interesting.  Deep, emerald, metalic green.  "A wee bit of the Irish" :)
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline wally_games

• Arena
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2011, 09:48:22 AM »
Yes.  And yes, it was interesting.  Deep, emerald, metalic green.  "A wee bit of the Irish" :)

I was thinking it looked more like "British Racing Green".

Although the original BRG was based on "Shamrock Green". You can get the history at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_racing_green

Either way, I think it looks great.
'14 BMW 1200 GSw (red, what little there is that's not grey)
'11 Concours ABS (black) w/ Leo Vince carbon, heated Corbin, Garmin; TechSpec pads (gone but not forgotten)
'05 Yamaha FZ6, only crashed once, gone in trade; '87 Honda Gold Wing Aspencade, sold; '85 Honda Magna (700), sold; '76 Kawasaki KZ400, sold

Offline ninjawarrior1400

• "There is no second place winner in a gunfight."
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2011, 08:49:36 AM »
Here is a nice emerald green paint on a C-14..

Ninja
Ninjawarrior

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2011, 04:56:26 PM »
Here is a nice emerald green paint on a C-14.

Yes, that is the one we were talking about :)  I called it "metalic emerald" 'cause that is what it looks like to me.  Very sparkly.  It was on another thread when they were talking about those strange side air deflectors.

Offline Bagger

« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2011, 07:29:57 PM »
I'd like a Kawa Green from my C14.  I've considered having a new set of Tupperware painted Kawa Green and installing it.  The price to buy the new Tupperware and then have it painted would be  .... ahhhhh .... considerable. 

Therefore, I'm running my dark blue C14.   ;)
"I'm not a vigilante ... I'm just an undocumented border patrol agent."