Marketplace > Industry Merchants

Concours - GTR 1400 Fender Extender

<< < (2/19) > >>

Blue One:
I decided not to do a rear hugger as they (huggers) actually do very little in the functionality department.  They may look cool,but only direct things in a different direction and don't actually solve a problem.

My rear fender extender on the other hand has proven to be effective.

Blue One:
Still have plenty of front fender extenders molded and ready to go.  A quick PM and a payment to paypal is all it takes to get one.  :)

crashdb:
I have to say this is probably the best extender out there.  It hangs much lower than those offered by others and I also want to say that it's wider as well.  Only a few minutes to install and it looks great.

Blue One:

--- Quote from: crashdb on August 22, 2011, 07:05:36 AM ---I have to say this is probably the best extender out there.  It hangs much lower than those offered by others and I also want to say that it's wider as well.  Only a few minutes to install and it looks great.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, glad you like it. There are a great many of these in service all over the world now ,and I have more ready to go for anyone who wants one. Just send me a PM and I can provide an address for Paypal.

Larry.

gnuse:
I got my new fender extender from Larry and after reading all I could about removing the front fender, I got all of the tools and some silicone spray out in preparation for what was likely going to be a difficult task.

After realizing the worst that could happen would be that I would break a brake line clip, I grabbed the needle nose pliers and I sprayed some silicone spray on the clip. I then grabbed the circular part of the clip that the brake line goes through at the 3:00 position and gave a pull. The clip popped right out. Then the left side slipped right out. It was not a big deal and nothing was damaged. Thanks to all for their words of advice.

It seems Home Depot and the local hardware stores only carry a glue that works with ABS, PVC, and CPVC. I hope it works. I sanded and scored the mating parts and they are now clamped together. Hope to ride tomorrow.  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version