Author Topic: Craftsman lift  (Read 1263 times)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Craftsman lift
« on: October 08, 2012, 04:43:19 AM »
[smg id=379]

$75, but you'll have to pick it up locally or I can meet you with it if you're within about 50 miles of me....King George, VA.

Craftsman lift.  Did use it on the Voyager and the C10.  The engine on the C14 doesn't lend itself well to being on that lift, although it probably could be adapted if you had the wherewithal to do it. Not a bad lift actually, but I don't have anything else I can use with it.  Trying to clean out the garage a bit....orders from on high.

PM if you are interested...Thanks.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: Craftsman lift
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 03:23:12 PM »
Shameless bump...
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Pokey

• Arena
  • WESTERVILLE OHIO 'Twit"
Re: Craftsman lift
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 03:55:56 PM »
I use mine when I change front tire, works great.
2006 DL1000  2006 SV650
08 C14 "gone"

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us". Gandalf the Grey